Author Topic: Support for Batz?  (Read 3072 times)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Support for Batz?
« on: November 03, 2003, 10:52:46 PM »
I'm just curious about who out there gives two doo doo's about this loser. Oops did I say loser. So if you have the time please log this opinion poll on this Batz fella.  Choose one of the following.

1.  Have no idea why anybody who doesn't even fly in the CT, let alone AH needs to bother posting the crap he does.

2.  Who's Batz?

3.  I enjoy his eloquent posts.

4. No opinion.

5.  If I mimic him will everybody think I'm cool?

6. He looks hot in a halter top.

P.S.  The last two are for Storch and Brady, didn't want to leave them out.

Vote Bug
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Support for Batz?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 11:01:47 PM »
Wow now you are whining about me!!! I truly am blessed.......

There's that "take pride in your work" I was talking about.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 11:06:16 PM »

Can I vote more than once? you didnt say.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 11:45:58 PM »
7.  Thinks everyone involved needs a "Head Enema" and this whole argument falls under "WHO GIVES A RATS prettythang DEPT.

Polls are too "Nancy-Boy'ish."  We will have to settle this the "old fashion way". Each injured party will meet on the Court House Lawn at High Noon, arm them self with a live Carp and commence to wail away at his opponent KOTH style till only one is standing. The last man standing wins.  :D
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 11:49:50 PM »
OoooooH! A fishfight! A fishfight!

Offline Skyfoxx

• Silver Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 05:40:11 AM »
1. for the "axis momma's boy"
"Consider your own fortunes gentlemen the deepest circle of hell is reserved for traitors and mutineers."

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 05:48:26 AM »
i vote #8... 880 sqd forming a circle and whaling away.

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Support for Batz?
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 07:05:24 AM »
Originally posted by TheBug
I'm just curious about who out there gives two doo doo's about this loser.

My vote goes to Bug, for creating what may be the silliest thread ever posted in this forum.

We all benefit from everyone's constructive criticism.  Batz was here in the CT way before most of the rest of us, and has much to share.  I find putting him up to ridicule in this fashion to be offensive.

- oldman

Offline scJazz

• Copper Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 08:27:48 AM »
I'm not going to respond to this poll/vote other than to ask that this thread be deleted.

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
Support for Batz?
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 10:28:51 AM »
Well I gues as the CT pouplation base increases so does the prettythang Holes per capta.

"To the 880th do you really want this individual to be representative of your memebership? "

I think he has a vallid point hear, this is looking realy bad for the 880 Boy's who can be respected for comming the aid of their comrad but are becoming as guilty by assosation.

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 10:37:06 AM »
Did I win?

Offline Chanter

• Copper Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2003, 11:03:48 AM »
Originally posted by storch
Shame on you for such an offensive post directed at a respected member of our community, I can't recall ever reading any of Batz' post to directly offend you or your squadmates in any way.  I find his posts interesting and informative as I'm sure many others do.

You are making a fool of yourself.  

Please exclude me from any further mention in your posts as I wish no further contact with you. I hold you in complete and utter contempt as I do all pusillanimous types, and That does not mean all the memebers of your squad either.  

To the 880th do you really want this individual to be representative of your memebership?

Is he a juvenile?

Batz wrote

"Bug,

Its not just Brady, Storch and I that know you to be whiners. That's why your little buddies "suggestions" are universally ignored. No one cares what your squad of whiners wants."

"Bug you are an idiot. Brady runs a set up 1 time every 4 weeks. If you don’t like his set ups don’t fly them. This isn’t your personal arena and you aren’t anyone to be catered to."

Your squad isn’t special and maybe no one cares what you all want. Have you thought of that? You certainly can whine about it all you want and do. But like Brady said, "piss off".

Storch wrote

"Don't u guys ever do anything on ur own, oh how did u run away from this one? i didn't see it"

"I think the Bug is a democrat and has learned campaign tactics from terry mcaullife. in as much u don't get my vote.

shaddap already."

"U know what, I don't have anything nice to say to most of you 880 guys so from here on out I won't say anything at all. Let's just leave it at that shall we?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame on Bug?  Get real.  Feel free to search for any "whines" from any of us.  I'll do the same for you.  When you have collected your evidence, let me know and we'll compare notes.

Vote Bug
1841 Fleet Air Arm

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2003, 11:35:55 AM »
We all benefit from everyone's constructive criticism. Batz was here in the CT way before most of the rest of us, and has much to share. I find putting him up to ridicule in this fashion to be offensive.    

A constant flow of insults, thats my kind of sharing. But thats not "offensive" is it?

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2003, 12:11:17 PM »
Whiner, allied farm boi and again whiner are the sum total of my insults. If that’s a little to tough then un-bunch your panties and butch up a little.

Now go read your buddies insults.

But I don’t care anything about "insults" I care about facts. The facts are you allied farm boi whiners think you should be catered to. The CT was once a pretty diverse place. Any one can go back and read this forum from the beginning and see that.

Bug and his squaddies who do nothing (that’s 0) for the CT but complain and insult and demand to be catered to. Nothing is stopping that squad from making a map, a plane set with paint schemes and selling it to any one of the CMs. Nothing is stopping them from picking up the phone and taking their whines right to the top.

They feel it necessary to cry in public on this forum. They then get upset when called on it.

That said not a single one of you have to read my posts. There is an ignore function that you can use. Much like their other whines instead of taking it on themselves and using the ignore feature they whine back "Batz is a meanie".

No matter how harsh you may think my criticism is it’s the truth. Don’t think that you farm bois can get together with your pitch forks and assault a friend of mine with getting some back.

I don't care whether you like me.  I don’t start these little “pissing contests”. I am more like the wind that blows the flames back into the faces of the arsonists. The same type of fellow always sparks these threads.

Oops, there I go again with a plethora of insults.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Support for Batz?
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2003, 12:16:07 PM »
No matter how harsh you may think my criticism is it’s the truth. Don’t think that you farm bois can get together with your pitch forks and assault a friend of mine with getting some back.
Well who cant admire a warrior for "truth" and justice.:aok

Are you a paying customer still?