Author Topic: Wolfala Banned from BBS  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« on: November 03, 2003, 11:34:04 PM »
Recently Wolfala (aka Fuzzy Nipple) made a post about *possible* spying and how if it *was* spying it was in very bad taste. That entire thread has been deleted by HTC. He has since been banned from these boards and is no longer able to post here. Nothing in his post was vulgar, or argumentative in any way. In fact I thought he did a very good job of being civil in his post even the replies were very civil imo yet HTC has deleted the post and banned Wolfala.......wtg Skuzzy....NOT!

You sure showed how impartial you can be this time Skuzzy.

Many other threads on this board are far more verbally abusive and disgusting than Wolfala's was and they dont get locked OR deleted. Take a thread in the O Club where Nash admits to a problem with drugs and alcohol.....several individuals who jumped all over the well wishers and the people advising him to go seek professional help...imo those people who did the attacking should be banned......guess Skuzzy thinks thats ok but posting about *possible* spying is a banning offense....
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 12:45:29 AM »
Wasn't he already on probation?

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 12:47:46 AM »
Even if he was already on probation his post about the *possible* spying was very civil.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 12:53:02 AM »
IN!

you should have sent a nice, calm and very private query to HTC expressing your concerns.

:aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline JustJim

• Nickel Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 01:01:42 AM »
what about double secret probation ?

i hear thats popular :rolleyes:

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 01:04:55 AM »
Yeah, this thread will probably help the situation.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 01:12:55 AM »
somone care about it? :cool:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 02:38:24 AM »
Originally posted by Elfie
Recently Wolfala (aka Fuzzy Nipple) made a post about *possible* spying and how if it *was* spying it was in very bad taste. That entire thread has been deleted by HTC. He has since been banned from these boards and is no longer able to post here. Nothing in his post was vulgar, or argumentative in any way. In fact I thought he did a very good job of being civil in his post even the replies were very civil imo yet HTC has deleted the post and banned Wolfala.......wtg Skuzzy....NOT!

You sure showed how impartial you can be this time Skuzzy.

Many other threads on this board are far more verbally abusive and disgusting than Wolfala's was and they dont get locked OR deleted. Take a thread in the O Club where Nash admits to a problem with drugs and alcohol.....several individuals who jumped all over the well wishers and the people advising him to go seek professional help...imo those people who did the attacking should be banned......guess Skuzzy thinks thats ok but posting about *possible* spying is a banning offense....

Weren't you told last time you posted something like this that you should email HTC instead?

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 05:13:20 AM »
Weren't you told last time you posted something like this that you should email HTC instead?

Actualy no I dont believe I ever have been Ack Ack...unless you count when Shane said it earlier in this thread. However....if you can point to a thread where I was, I will stand corrected.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 05:23:38 AM »
might be thinking of Ecke or Pooh.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 05:46:46 AM »
not too late to "edit"  check "delete" then click "delete now"

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Wolfala Banned from BBS
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2003, 07:24:32 AM »
You have no clue to the situation and this was/is a completely inappropriate manner to handle it.  

You don't like being on probation?  Then drop me a line and I am happy to discuss it privately.  But to create another account to get around being on probation is not the way to handle it.  It is a good way to get banned from the board.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com