Author Topic: Warning! Liberals Do Not Read This Post  (Read 1484 times)

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
Warning! Liberals Do Not Read This Post
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 04:23:50 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

As for my island mexican friend...

Of course I would have been a nazi in WW2, I fly german planes in a ww2 flight sim!  Thjankfully we have you here who can save us from that evil bad guy in the ninja turtle movies, and ripsnort can then clean up the mess, and Oct is uncle joe himself..  :lol

It's not the fact that you fly German planes on AH. It's all the other stuff you come out with. Your uncritical super nationalism, your oft expressed distaste for other countries and your rabid anti communism. Given those attitudes it's not hard to figure out what your political leanings might be.  You don't think you're a fascist but  you sound like one sometimes.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 04:35:15 PM »
But GRUNHERZ is a BBS character a darh vader evil type, the real life me is far different I'm a laid back friendly guy. :)

However the rabid anti-communism is true. I grew up in a communist state so I dont like it. Thankfully I came to USA rather early and was able to appreciate the difference. HGowever I dont foam at the mouth about it, its easy enough to argue against commie bs in a calm reasonable manner in real life.

I must ask why is opposition to other nations policies a sign of fascism?  Are all those rabid bush and usa hating european protesors aginst the war on terror fascists too?

And also what beyond my distate for the politics and some friendly joking on sterotypes, french cowards, german nazis etc) makes you think I HATE other countries?

Offline TPIguy

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 05:59:42 PM »
Man that article described me to a T, until the good sex part... After that it kinda lost me.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 06:10:23 PM »
I think you stepped on a few toes Grun. :aok
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 06:41:11 PM »
Originally posted by cpxxx
...and your rabid anti communism.

You have to try the communism to fully appreciate it. Have you?

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 07:17:16 PM »
Originally posted by mietla
You have to try the communism to fully appreciate it. Have you?

Isn't that a bit like saying you have to try suicide to be sure it leads to death? What's wrong with examining previous governments mistakes?

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 07:48:16 PM »
Originally posted by Capt. Pork
Isn't that a bit like saying you have to try suicide to be sure it leads to death? What's wrong with examining previous governments mistakes?

That was sarcasm Captain.

Do not remember who said it, but here it goes.

"Only idiots learn on their own mistakes. Smart ones learn on other people's mistakes"

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 07:52:11 PM »
Originally posted by mietla
That was sarcasm Captain.

Do not remember who said it, but here it goes.

"Only idiots learn on their own mistakes. Smart ones learn on other people's mistakes"

Rgr that. The one they used to justify my tenth grade middle-age history class was: Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it. Ironically, if there's one thing that history has taught us, it's that every successive generation firmly believes they can take a similar path and succeed where the previous one failed.

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2003, 02:22:55 PM »
I take your point Grunherz. I didn't say you were a fascist just that you sound like one. Although if something walks like a duck and quacks like a duck etc.....................The problem is the your alter ego Grunherz goes too far and that is how you got probation for a while.  

If you toned it down a bit people might take you more seriously and this:

And also what beyond my distate for the politics and some friendly joking on sterotypes, french cowards, german nazis etc) makes you think I HATE other countries?

If you don't understand why that is not 'friendly joking' then I'm just a 'stupid drunken fighting Irishman'.   Just because some people make moronic anti American statements doesn't mean you should play their game and portray whole countries as stereotypes.

I honestly think you have something to say but as it stands now no one can take you seriously.