Author Topic: Will someone call Al Gore and tell him...  (Read 5018 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Will someone call Al Gore and tell him...
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2003, 10:23:49 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
thrawn cares about the people of the U.S??? LOL.... I don't think so.   thrawn is like all liberals... he cares about humanity but hates people.

Ah laszd2, you know me so not well at all.  :)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Will someone call Al Gore and tell him...
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2003, 08:28:53 AM »
nexus... what exactly do you wish to do with the homeless and drug addicts?    I am saying that if you wish to help then give YOUR money to the salvation army and the church's... both have excellent records for helping with the least amount of waste... thousands of times more effiecient than the government..  and...

yes... war is a waste.  it is the only waste that I condone and the the only power I would give a government..  To raise an army and break things and kill people... those things have to be done but are, by their nature, wasteful.   The alternative is very bad tho.   as to bush or republicans.... I vote republican to have less govenment.  I don't thinl they do government any better than the liberals/democrats... I vote because they do less.... I would vote for any govenment official that promised to do nothing while in power or, better yet.... work toward closing down government programs.

lars... yes I do realize that vets make up a large portion of the homless some are crazy and some are drug addicts and some are a little of both.   We owe them a nice warm loony bin until they are well or dead.   If they are not dangerous and prefer to wander around in rags we owe them that too.  
lazs