Author Topic: Dar needs to provide a little more info... serious posters only  (Read 2819 times)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Dar needs to provide a little more info... serious posters only
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2001, 01:07:00 PM »
What? You're having a hard time translating my incoherent drivel?

No way!   ;)
-SW

Offline Sachs

• Nickel Member
      • http://where?
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
Originally posted by lazs1:
Not onlyu that but... In WWII you were pretty sure where the badguys were and that there would never be a high alt lone wolf hunting all over and anywhere in the area... The planes had 'missions' and were easy to track and you were not likely (read never) to find single and two's of enemy planes behind the lines unless they were shot up or lost and trying desperately just to get home..   If you seen a plane it was pretty sure what he was... friend or foe and... in either case... what he was flying.

If we made the "realism" buffs fly missions and only in finger fours... there would be no players.
lazs

Lazs you have no conecpt of what WW2 was like.  

As quoted by you.

In WWII you were pretty sure where the badguys were and that there would never be a high alt lone wolf hunting all over and anywhere in the area...

Explain to me how they had this 6th sense of where planes were?  Planes never flew alone or with a wingman?  Hmm I can recount multiple stories where a single pilot was dispatched to do away with a radar con that had intervened in the sector.  Want the proof?  Lazs you have no idea what these pilots faced or did durnig this time.  Your little theory of furball island or whatever it is you want.  If you don't like this game for the features it has then leave and quit your squeaking.  Of all the people on this board you whine and cry the most (I expect your little I am a LW whiner or I fly in a LW squad technique reply now).  If you disagree with everything about this game except for the certain furballs then leave and go fly somewhere else.  I love this game for very aspect, I might disagree with some of the things they offer, but I feel now they offer an incredible lay out for each style of play from EACH Customer.  We all want different things in a game, the ability to compensate for everyone makes you last longer in a competitive market.  HT has done that.  squeak some more LAZS, you want furballs go offline you can find plenty there.

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2001, 01:30:00 AM »
You have got to be freaking kidding, aint ya?

LOL, no he's not Rotorian

Lasz, I have great fun thinking about you flying long boring missions,    ;)

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: Apar ]

Offline tofri

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tofri.de
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2001, 07:09:00 AM »
If it were my decision, you could have all your changes you are asking for,
as long a flattened HQ will be down for at least half an hour.
Even with that fantasy C47 supply we have now.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2001, 09:12:00 AM »
sachs...as usual... you are a moron.   You have no idea what WWII aviation was like short of a few "I flew for hitler" romance novels that keep on the nightstand to beat off by.
lazs

Offline Sachs

• Nickel Member
      • http://where?
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2001, 11:59:00 AM »
Originally posted by lazs1:
sachs...as usual... you are a moron.   You have no idea what WWII aviation was like short of a few "I flew for hitler" romance novels that keep on the nightstand to beat off by.
lazs

That is your come back?  Come on now Lazs I was expecting something a little more creative from you. Never read any WW2 romance novels, do you have any to suggest?