Author Topic: Drugs kill!  (Read 8326 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Drugs kill!
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2003, 04:42:02 AM »
Well at least wait for the kissing the kids goodbye and strapping on the nuke proof vest to look for the ultimate dildo collar post, sheesh.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Drugs kill!
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2003, 08:59:10 AM »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

-Funkedup

That is so profound.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2003, 09:45:04 AM »
I think Ben said it first.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2003, 03:50:30 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Punt just for creamo.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
Drugs kill!
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2003, 03:54:02 PM »
Creamo,

The Supremes just upheld a Texas law.  That is not the law of other states such as Arizona.  It means Arizona could make that the law if they wanted to.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2003, 03:56:51 PM »
Pry the same as the being able to pull people over because they see they aren't wearing one, it's state specific, cc.

All this seatbelt enforcment talk is exciting!

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2003, 04:19:44 PM »
Don't worry creamo, no one would try to convince you to wear your seatbelt. For you it's not necessary, just go and leave it off while you check the tensile strength of the concrete abutment on your nearest freeway. Make sure you dismount your airbag as well. ;) :aok
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2003, 04:55:39 PM »
Gee detective, great work, but when did I say I didn't wear a seatbelt again?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2003, 10:33:32 AM »
I haven't drank in 15 years... I was pulled over for a seatbelt infraction... it was late/early and a weekend... I was in an older fast car.   I was asked to take a field sobriety test.

I was polite and stayed quiet except to answer questions.   It seemed like a reasonable thing for the cops to do to me and we all got through it with no problems.

lazs

Offline tzr

• Copper Member
      • http://webpages.charter.net/maddogjoe/index.html
Drugs kill!
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2003, 11:30:57 AM »
When I was in school we had a town cop. I thought he was a salamander  He would stop me for any reason he could think of...He tried to give me a ticket for squealing my tires,   I had a full time 4wd pickup..LOL gave me a ticket for a wire hanging from my rear bumper  like I said  any reason that he could...Now town has a different cop and from what I hear  he is pretty easy going..and there have been 9 kids killed near that small town from drinking and driving  in the last 2 years...I am glad he was a salamander now..probably saved alot of lives....

<> to all who Protect and Serve

Originally posted by FUNKED1
  Yeppers!!!!!!!!:aok

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2003, 12:23:56 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
Gee detective, great work, but when did I say I didn't wear a seatbelt again?

Gee, king of the tards, where did I say you didn't wear a seatbelt again? I just provided an invitation. :rolleyes:  Feel free to indulge.

:p
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
Author Unknown

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2003, 05:41:31 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
I haven't drank in 15 years... I was pulled over for a seatbelt infraction... it was late/early and a weekend... I was in an older fast car.   I was asked to take a field sobriety test.

I was polite and stayed quiet except to answer questions.   It seemed like a reasonable thing for the cops to do to me and we all got through it with no problems.

lazs

You think it's reasonable for some dip**** to pull you over and walk down a line on the road?  You'll love the new Homeland Security Act then. I hope you at least support the NRA's views on not putting up with the government wedging themselves inbetween you and your feedoms, one seemingly insignificant law at a time. And no I'm not going to argue with you mr.blavericK. :aok

Offline -Concho-

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2003, 11:42:46 PM »
Originally posted by Creamo
You think it's reasonable for some dip**** to pull you over and walk down a line on the road?  You'll love the new Homeland Security Act then. I hope you at least support the NRA's views on not putting up with the government wedging themselves inbetween you and your feedoms, one seemingly insignificant law at a time. And no I'm not going to argue with you mr.blavericK. :aok

field sobriety testing has never been a law, it's completely voluntary.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2003, 12:30:22 AM »
And if someone suspected of being under the influence declines?
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline -Concho-

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Drugs kill!
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2003, 12:33:22 AM »
if you can articulate it, arrest them and offer breath test.  when you sign your drivers license you give implied consent to a breath test.  the key word being articulate.