Author Topic: HTC, PLEASE DO something about Gunman26  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
HTC, PLEASE DO something about Gunman26
« on: June 15, 2001, 12:10:00 AM »
Tonight while flying duels in the dueling arena with Gaiden and AKHog, I had the unfortunate experience of Gunman26 coming in to try and prove he can fly, he couldn't, lost like 9 to 1 to Rammjager.  The point of this post is not that he can not fly, because anyone who knows him knows he can't, it's that as he lost, he became beligernet to the point of interupting a duel between AKHog and myself on two seperate occasions!  Once by shooting me down while engaged with AKHog, the 2nd time filling my speakers with over 50 "Check 6" call and shooting at me again.  To top that off, he then tried to claim, for the better part of an hour, that I insulted his mother.  I never insulted her, I really could give a rat's poo about her.  The problem here, is that Gunman26 is a repetitive problem, he is always causing strife, now he breaks the dueling code too, not too mention the better part of his hour long tirade was filled with expletives beginning with f!  

HTC, please remove him for the better of the community.  He is breaking known rules, and that is not right.  AKHog, Gaiden, and Rammjager can attest to it, as they witnessed it.

*edited for spelling only*

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Bodhi ]
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline SpitLead

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2001, 12:16:00 AM »
Bodhi,

First thing you should've done is just squelch him.  Then, if necessary, move to another base or get out of the dueling arena altogether for 5-10 min and jump back in.  Once the catalyst for his behavior is gone he'll get bored real quick.  

There will always be whiners and hotheads in this game. Ya just gotta deal with them.   :)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2001, 12:28:00 AM »
The problem with squelching him is that it does nothing to stop the Check 6 calls.  It can get a bit distracting to have 40+ Check 6 calls on top of chasers while engaged in a duel with someone else.  

The bottom line here is, that he INTENTIOALLY broke a POSTED RULE in the arena and should be punished.

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2001, 12:38:00 AM »
please reference the above post...as far as the interrupting duel scenario that you stated. I logged in to fight Rammjagr...you guys were on different fields..then you stated.."lets go 19/20" akhog replies.."no19/20 are taken"...you reply"lets go hunt down gunman"  1 min later there you are 19 and 20...i have never dueled before and turned to engage you..akhog called me off so i did...evidently i was giving you 6 calls that i was unaware of...i go to engage rammjagr...i climb to get altitude..then 30 secs later i see you engaging me..i continue to climb thinking that you wont engage me..well boy was i wrong 2 secs later you shoot me down...me and rammjagr go at it for a few more sorties...i see you i shoot you down..tit for tat..i think you have your facts wrong Bodhi...like i said in the previous post i have tons of screen shots verifying my story and will happily post them but i dont know how..someone explain it to me and they will be up

Offline AKHog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2001, 12:40:00 AM »
-Squelched him in MA.
-Finaly left part because no squadies were on and part because of all the other problems he was causing and people he was pissing off (you can only squelch so many before you loose game play info).
-Went to Dueling Arena, few minutes later he shows up, first words on open channel were something like "ok get ready to DIE squeak". didnt even have to read name to know who it was.
-Then what Bodhi said happened for the next 15 minutes or so.
-Loged off

-AKHog

Oh by the way the reason we were dueling at the same fields is becasue for some reason flights were disabled for rooks. So Bodhi and myself would take off from the same 2 fields Ramm and Gunman flew from, but we would fly east for a few minutes before turning towards eachother. IE: gunman had to go out of his way to get to us.
The journey is the destination.

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2001, 12:40:00 AM »
so where did you get the me killing you 2 times from??? Thats a blatant lie..you shot me down I shot you down...I passed basic arithmetic in 2nd grade and if i remember correctly 1+1=2

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2001, 12:45:00 AM »
If you could read, you would see that I said you shot at me a second time, you missed, I kilt Ak, then kilt you.  You should not have interupted the duel to begin with.  You need to grow up and stop you lies.

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2001, 12:47:00 AM »
Punished for breaking a rule...lol...dear god you have some twisted logic. You killed me then I killed you. Not I kill you you kill me I kill you. So essentially what you are saying is that you yourself should be punished for engaging me 1st..Remember 1st time dueling arena..didnt know rules..i engage you AKhog calls me off I dont even fire a shot at you...turn to gain altitude..in autoclimb you come screamin in from my six and shoot me down. Any other statement from you is a blatant lie

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2001, 12:54:00 AM »
This is an endless argument that will go nowhere betewwn you or myself.  I find you a rash and childish person, that needs to have his butt paddled.  As for your lies, go on, but the participants there all saw it as I stated, so who is the liar?  And as for screen shots, have fun editing some text in there tonight, as I never insulted your mother.

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2001, 01:11:00 AM »
Now, now children...if you can't play nice the gods are going to get very angry with both of you. You wouldn't want that now would you?

;)

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2001, 01:33:00 AM »
number 1

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2001, 01:34:00 AM »
and number 2

Offline Creamo