Author Topic: Anti-war protestors  (Read 833 times)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« on: November 24, 2003, 08:58:35 AM »

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 10:37:16 AM »
LOL
 That's great!

****ing losers.

The perfect sign for one.

"I am a stupid lazy ****, and needed something to do."

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 10:42:33 AM »
LOL

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 10:47:00 AM »
If only they could turn their creative energies into actually doing something productive.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 10:52:18 AM »
Yeah Muck,

Think how nice they could decorate the Mcdonalds they would be working at.

:rofl

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 10:57:41 AM »
lol Those examples are losers or just people taking the p*ss. But I'd say exercising one's democratic right peaceably and within the law is constructive.

Now contrastingly, bleating about media bias on an internet BBS might be described as retarded and pretty unconstructive...
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 11:03:21 AM »
Dowding, please stop making lucid, thoughtful posts. It gets the Reps all riled up. Just play along with them and pretend that everyone who is opposed to war and violence is un-American, un-patriotic and limp-wristed.

FWIW, I supported the Bush administration in this war, and I believe that we must finish what we started.

That being said, I hate war and violence, at least in reality. It's pretty fun on the computer, though.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 11:08:31 AM »
Now contrastingly, bleating about media bias on an internet BBS might be described as retarded and pretty unconstructive...

Dowding, please stop making lucid, thoughtful posts. It gets the Reps all riled up

I would think a more appropriate response to Dowding might be "Dowding, how about keeping your response relevant to the thread".

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 11:10:27 AM »
They look sorta Swedish.:rofl

Dowd stop pointing out the obvious.:aok

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 11:12:08 AM »
Originally posted by Dago
I would think a more appropriate response to Dowding might be "Dowding, how about keeping your response relevant to the thread".

dago

But I'd say exercising one's democratic right peaceably and within the law is constructive.

This sounds pretty lucid, thoughtful and on-topic to me.

What you Republicans keep forgetting, is that it is *because* we live in a country where someone can dress up in a wig and carry a sign to impeach Bush, you also had the freedom to call Clinton every name in the book during his presidency.

They have the right to protest the war, you have the right to call them losers, freaks, whatever.

That's what democracy is all about.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 11:17:05 AM by Wanker »

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 11:20:22 AM »
I am all for freedom of speech and if they want to gather that's fine as long as they do not go overboard and break laws.

I am also going to exercise my freedom of speech and make fun of the for being idiots.

If you oppose the war and are reasonable and have good arguments and or have thought it out, that's cool. I have no problem with you.

If you are an idiot, and your out there with a sign that says "BOSH is Hittlers" then I am going to make fun of you for being what you clearly are.  A moron.

My great disdain for protestors comes from hearing the stories of when my dad came home from his tour on the USS American of the coast of Vietnam, and he had dog **** thrown on him and was called a baby killer.  That is going way over the ****ing line and they deserve a good beating in the very least for that.

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 11:29:27 AM »
My great disdain for protestors comes from hearing the stories of when my dad came home from his tour on the USS American of the coast of Vietnam, and he had dog **** thrown on him and was called a baby killer. That is going way over the ****ing line and they deserve a good beating in the very least for that.

Agreed. There's no reason for that type of behavior at all.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2003, 12:43:50 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
lol Those examples are losers or just people taking the p*ss. But I'd say exercising one's democratic right peaceably and within the law is constructive.

I'm sorry dowding, but there is real place for you in this BBS, especially when there are broad and sweeping statements being made...please confine yourself to the Rugby and Minogue sister threads

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 01:04:51 PM »

So sorry boys and girls, but I just don't see how this statement had any relevance to the original post, or any before it in this thread.  Maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see anyone say anything about media bias on the internet in this thread.

Matter of fact, it was just a few humorous pictures of morons.

I certainly have no objection to war protestors, and I support their right to do so within the bounds of the law, but at least they could learn to spell.

BTW, I could easily see banana in that wig.  :D

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
Anti-war protestors
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2003, 01:16:27 PM »
BTW, I could easily see banana in that wig.  

I think I'd look pretty darn hot in that getup, although for me, it's the matching socks that makes it. :D