Author Topic: Question and a suggestion regarding skins.  (Read 200 times)

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Question and a suggestion regarding skins.
« on: November 25, 2003, 10:46:41 AM »
Hello Pyro/HTC!

I remember reading from your post introducing the new skin-feature that all skins will be available all the time as they are selected from the hangar.

So I was thinking will there be anyway to limit the use of skins in the events and the CT? So that for example no one could pick a Finnish Air Force skin when they are flying on the Luftwaffe side in the CT/event and vice versa.

Another thing is about skinning the insides of the cockpit also. Will this be approved? For example changing the basic color of the cockpit and adding texts/details? For example when doing Finnish Air Force skin for Bf-109G6 would it be possible to add finnish warning texts/details to the cockpit?
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Re: Question and a suggestion regarding skins.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2003, 12:44:25 AM »
Originally posted by Wmaker
Hello Pyro/HTC!

I remember reading from your post introducing the new skin-feature that all skins will be available all the time as they are selected from the hangar.

So I was thinking will there be anyway to limit the use of skins in the events and the CT? So that for example no one could pick a Finnish Air Force skin when they are flying on the Luftwaffe side in the CT/event and vice versa.

no
everyone can use any avilible hangar skin. Without limits and restrictions

Originally posted by Wmaker

Another thing is about skinning the insides of the cockpit also. Will this be approved? For example changing the basic color of the cockpit and adding texts/details? For example when doing Finnish Air Force skin for Bf-109G6 would it be possible to add finnish warning texts/details to the cockpit?

possibly yes, btw  you have it now, except front  control panel

dont know about gaugues in future, but looks like it will be standard for all planes, as we have now