Author Topic: First attempts at image editing  (Read 605 times)

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
First attempts at image editing
« on: December 03, 2003, 12:13:22 AM »
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Gscholz has been my private tutor through email and his assistance invaluable. The P-38 and P-47 was a very early attempt. The Zeke shot was done at 4 am last night after happening upon a video from the SEA of the IJN vs British with TBM's and Spits. It was an IFR formation climbout and we just went VFR on top. I'll post some of Gscholz work in a follow on to these.

Wolfala

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 12:18:09 AM »
[/IMG]

Hopefully the day will come when I can edit to this level. But i'll keep cracking at it.

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 09:35:22 AM »
Oh my god! I've seen many beautifull editted pics, but these are just awsome! who made them? :eek:

Offline Nod

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 10:03:01 AM »
Wow!!!!:eek:

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 11:14:11 AM »
Originally posted by frank3
Oh my god! I've seen many beautifull editted pics, but these are just awsome! who made them? :eek:

The top 2 were myself - the bottom one was Gscholz work who has been helping me via email.

Wolfala

Offline 327thBS

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2003, 05:57:32 PM »
GREAT PICS MAN !

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2003, 09:51:03 PM »
Nice pics, but your adding the [IMG] which you don't need. Made by a lazy man, for a lazy man :). All you have to do is insert the URL.

-Glue
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 09:54:13 PM by Estes »

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2003, 05:08:02 PM »
Congratulations Wolfala! Nice work indeed.

I notice that you have double "IMG" tags thought. You only need one "IMG" tag (before and after) the image address. If you use the IMG button it creates the tags automatically and you don't need to add any yourself.

Keep up the good work! :)
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."