Author Topic: 57 hells angles arrested in "gang" raid..  (Read 3332 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
57 hells angles arrested in "gang" raid..
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2003, 12:22:58 PM »
MT... can you imagine a display of black or hispanic gang "trophies" like what was displayed in that picture in the open air at a press conference?    

YU may have seen a small part of the meth trade but it was local.   No one would tell you that the biker gangs control any significant part of the meth trade any more... it is shipped over from mexico in semi trucks... the biker gangs are reduced to middle men at best.  their manufacturing efforts are laughable.

when was the last time (including this) that any significant amount of meth was siezed over any biker arrest?  

not saying that they are good guys.... far from it... but they would be pretty far down on my list of gangs that need harrassing.

sheesh.... next your gonna tell me that black people aren't terrible shots!

lazs

Offline airguard

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.me109.net
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2003, 12:26:22 PM »
hmm those old biker dinasours blew up a Icecream factory trying to wipe out their rivals Outlaws in a gangfite 5 years ago here in Norway.
1 woman just passing the place was killed and values for 300 million NOK was gone (43 million $)
All convicted was HA hangarounds (later HA fully members now, since they did such a good job :( )

Well point is they are involved with heavy drug dealing, using hangarounds to cover their own sorry arses.
They also used as violent money collectors or torpedos as it also called.

Funny thing is that once a year they "open" up the club to invite families with their kids to show how nice and good they are lol.
15 years later one of those familys kids maybe be a drug addict and have drug dept, then they send a HA to break his legs or arms to get the money.

Dont leave organized crime alone, make them swet.
I am a Norwegian eating my fish, and still let my wife mess me around in stupid shops...

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2003, 12:31:44 PM »
Typical bleeding heart liberal thread about persecuted minorities.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2003, 12:32:37 PM »
Lol, well Airguard,  that can't be  contrived as trite.

It's kinda intersting!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2003, 12:39:45 PM »
dowding...  you appear to missunderstand..  I have no problem at all with persecuting biker gangs... there is no love lost between me and several biker gangs I could name.  

my point was that it is a diversion for a useless agency (BATF) to go after a dying dinosour of a group and to be so friegtened and powerless as to not even go into the neighborhoods of the real and significant problems....  like all government agencies.... they are all show and no go.   They are wasting my money and all the posturing in the world won't make that go away.   No church raid in waco or raid on some pissant biker "gang" is gonna change that.

airguard... I don't know anything about the situation in norway but... one woman killed by a bunc of guys that weren't even HA's seems a little hysterical and insignificant to me.

lazs

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2003, 01:20:04 PM »
Sorry lazs... that doesn't wash.

It's news because they were white.  Because that's not usually the case in many arrests.  If you don't believe me, check the race populations in the prison systems.

You chosing to highlight the persecution levied on a "white" gang citing the blind eye turned to non-white gangs is pure ignorance.  Plain and simple.

MiniD

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2003, 01:20:15 PM »
I am indifferent to their organization but I find it amusing that they also raided the next door neighbor of the angles in Frisco..

Get your pitbull lawyer ready looks like more tax payer money is going to another innocent person...

Great work again....   " DA, we will target the angels and all their neighbors too.." (not only did they target some lady they targeted a attorney of law...)  whats next family member extortion techniques for a few measily guns / drugs...?  Papers Commrade?

Heres the article:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/12/04/MNG0Q3FPCV1.DTL

juicy excerpts:  "Agents armed with assault rifles stormed the San Francisco clubhouse at 6 a.m. and broke down a portion of a wall to an adjoining home."

and lets not forget:

"I feel it's a violation,'' she said. "I'm not a Hells Angel, and they had no right to raid me.''

No wonder your state is broke, Broken leadership with no accountability will do that...

Whos going to pay for this persons suit..

Glad I dont live in the land of fruits and nutz....

2 cents...

DoctorYo

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2003, 01:24:01 PM »
the problem isn't the color of their skin, it's where they did the shooting.  

cassinos are owned by people who have enough money and power to make sure their interests are looked out for.

if they'd had there shoot-out in the same neigborhoods that the black/hispanic gangs shoot it out in, then the case would have long since been forgotten.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2003, 01:28:12 PM »
I would believe that they targeted Hell's Angels because Hell's Angels was such a large and easily-recognized organization.

I can't think of a single all-minority biker gang with the same scope and breadth of operation as the Hell's angels.  I wouldn't be surprised if Outlaws went down next.

You don't need to import meth.  It can be manufactured just about anywhere.  

From KCI.Org:

The processing required to make methamphetamine from precursor substances is easier and more accessible than ever. There are literally thousands of recipes and information about making meth on the Internet. An investment of a few hundred dollars in over-the-counter medications and chemicals can produce thousands of dollars worth of methamphetamine. The drug can be made in a makeshift "lab" that can fit into a suit case. The average meth "cook" annually teaches ten other people how to make the drug.

According to KCI.Org motorcycle gangs are one of the chief distributors, along with organized crime syndicates.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2003, 01:28:53 PM »
Agents armed with assault rifles stormed the San Francisco clubhouse at 6 a.m. and broke down a portion of a wall to an adjoining home.

Jayne Kelly, a family law attorney and biker aficionado whose home office is next door to the club, said federal agents ordered her to wait 45 minutes outside while they searched after breaking down her wall.

"I feel it's a violation,'' she said. "I'm not a Hells Angel, and they had no right to raid me.''

They aint done yet.

At least they didn't fire bomb her. Too bad the helmets don't look like the Nazis, Liberals will ALWAYS justify government thugs smashing down walls and raiding YOUR house, till it's theirs.

Still, no children were NOT burned alive, it was a good raid.

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2003, 01:45:51 PM »
I did some more research using my infromational warlord skills...

heres a interesting one on the lawyer:

http://www.recordnet.com/articlelink/112303/news/articles/112303-gn-1.php

Looks like this lady made news for falling in love with a convict.  And you guessed it a Hells Angel convict..

Vindiction anyone....?

Guess they really didn't like her kissing her criminal boyfriend/ husband on valintines day...

This story is a real laugher when you put two and two together...

If they dont produce hard evidence on her she is going to sue the crap out of the city...

mark my words...

DoctorYo...

PS note the end...  2 million dollar house...  thats a lot of bucks to hire some legal sharks...

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2003, 01:47:00 PM »
mini... you are missing the point.   minorities commit the most crimes per capita including murder... they also have the worst lawyers... that is why so many are in prison... and even that is beside the point...

my point was that the BATF is too cowardly to go after real, relevant gangs.   They won't even go in the neigborhoods... you handwringing won't wash so far as I am concerned.... if most of the crime is in those ghettos then where are the HA and Waco style raids??   that is the point.   When they start taking out gangs in proportion to the harm to society that those gangs do.... then you will have a point..  just another fat, bloated, government agency that is worthless.

gofast... (interesting handle considering the topic)... distribution is not manufacture.   while speed can be made in any of a number of ways these days... there still remaiins only a couple that produce high quality product...  the chemicals (such as p2p ) that are needed tio produce high quality product are allmost prohibitively expensive and rare here but common and cheap south of the border.  
lazs

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2003, 01:47:27 PM »
2 million in downtown SF is pretty normal.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2003, 02:27:31 PM »
This is ****ing wrong, there is no defense of it. You do not get to raid the nighbor of a criminal withno evidence! The so called law enforcment people who did that should be in cuffs themselves.

Everyone here should be worried about this, how the hell is it your fault that scumbags live nextdoor?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2003, 02:49:28 PM »
gto... that is the point... they know that if they worked up the balls to pull a raid on a black or hispanic gang in the ghetto.... they would have 5,000 advocacy groups on em before they even got back in the van not to mention film on the 5 oclock news.  they figure they can get away with it on some formerly fearsome dinosour of a "gang".

In Vallejo...  a HA member was attacked and beat to death at the clubhouse steps by blacks recently... another member who came out to help was also beaten... no blacks were killed or injured... this is not an invincible gang.... this is what is really happening not what you seen on some "hells angles on wheels" movie.  

not saying these guys don't deserve it.... just that we sure don't need some group like the BATF and all the money we spend on em to rid us of these dinosours.    If this is the best that they can do then let's disband em and save a bunch of money (and peoples rights in the bargin).    

we don't need these blackshirts.

lazs