Author Topic: i apologize and goodbye  (Read 3198 times)

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2003, 03:17:45 PM »
Klem-  lol.  Yeah I suppose ;)!  What are XO's for anyway?

Tango, XO
412th FS Braunco Mustangs
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2003, 03:22:58 PM »
Originally posted by dtango
Let's put some things in perspective.

JB73 is Dlamb, and the "new" Lazer.  He's a 13-14 year old now maybe?  You should treat him and what he has to say appropriate with his age.

Frankly I'm disappointed in the kid's parents.  I'm aghast that he has no apparent adult supervision regarding what he does online.  He's now old enough to where he's stretching his "maturity" enough to actually berate me with cuss words online now.

Tango, XO

Rofl, no.  JB73 is JB73.  Met him at the con.  Not a kid.  I'd guess around 28 or 30.  You're thinking JB79, who, IIRC, was never in the JB squad.  

And contrary to what he said, we're all a bunch of internet tards. :)  And he has met some of us, since he was at the con.  

Not going to comment on his original post.

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2003, 03:42:20 PM »
Oops!  LOL!  What a goof.  I am an internet tard.  My turn to apologize!

Tango, XO
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2003, 04:55:30 PM »
Originally posted by Lizard3
[B

AcKAcK, you sir are a dick-head.

Guess I lost my class act standing eh? [/B]

You know what they say, you can't loose what you've never had in the first place.  

It still makes me laugh seeing little llamas like you get so uptight when vulching is mentioned.  I bet you scream and cry when people shoot chutes too.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2003, 07:14:25 PM »
maybe im wrong here, but i dont think vulching is gonna help testing to much ?  not real sure there, but cherry picking, sure why not.  of course i am no expert.:)   i personaly think anything that helps get AH2 out faster is good, anything slowing it down is bad, guess thats my point. :D
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2003, 07:31:50 PM »
Oh vey!!! :eek:

Vulching has nothing to do with the original thesis of this post.

Remember the little Indian kid talking to Neo in the Oracles waiting room?  There is no spoon.

There was no vulching.  This discussion started because on an interupted fight.

Continued discussion of mass vulching is not only out of context but quite silly as substantial vulching has not been a problem in the beta room.  Kinda like Cherrios screaming, "We have twice the fiber of the leading cereal" when the amount they are boasting will not help you in the least.

Bleh.  Apparently "vulching" is a buzzword, hot topic that the lemmings have to comment on.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2003, 07:39:08 PM »
So, if you ask a question, you are a lemming?  sorry i touched your nerve wrong there.  what i got out of original post was he wanted to no crap work on testing and felt others were trying to turn it into MA.  was only asking what actually helps the testing process out before i went in there again. :aok  i guess first thread didnt do that to well.  
~S~
« Last Edit: December 07, 2003, 07:55:55 PM by killnu »
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2003, 03:17:54 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
You know what they say, you can't loose what you've never had in the first place.  

It still makes me laugh seeing little llamas like you get so uptight when vulching is mentioned.  I bet you scream and cry when people shoot chutes too.
ack-ack

But...I did have it, see post one in this thread. See^ someone thought I had class. Lasted a day at most. Doesn't change my spot on reading of you though does it. :rofl

Vulching in the AH2 beta is crass. One would hafta be an ass.:lol

btw, could you define llama? I'm familiar with all the usual put downs, but that one escapes me.

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2003, 03:22:46 AM »
Originally posted by Drunky
Oh vey!!! :eek:

Vulching has nothing to do with the original thesis of this post.

Remember the little Indian kid talking to Neo in the Oracles waiting room?  There is no spoon.

There was no vulching.  This discussion started because on an interupted fight.

Continued discussion of mass vulching is not only out of context but quite silly as substantial vulching has not been a problem in the beta room.  Kinda like Cherrios screaming, "We have twice the fiber of the leading cereal" when the amount they are boasting will not help you in the least.

Bleh.  Apparently "vulching" is a buzzword, hot topic that the lemmings have to comment on.

1) yes it does. Its about decent manners

2)No, I don't remember you geek

3)Yes there was

4) its in context, it could be a problem, fiber is out of context. Take it to the colon forum.

5) Lemmings get you a buzz? Ran out of gerbils?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2003, 08:07:37 AM »
Vulching?? There be vulching in the Beta MA??? I had no idea!! I could feel it though ya know. Some where, somehow, someone was vulching and having a good damn time!

Rememberance of years past when some, brave souls, attempted to vulch only to die to ...ack!ack!ack!!... Still even more that tried to vulch that little dark plane below, only not to pull out in time..... Later on, some evolved to the next level of vulching. No longer was the lil'black indestrucable plane followed into the ground, whispered on the attacker's wings were the destruction of field ack before vulching.. and hence, the next killing generations were born.. Born knowing that vulching IS a art! Vulching is a god-given right!! Let vulching never be reprised from the face of AH. SO sayeth the AH gods..... So playeth the AH minions...

So live long vulchest... Live proud! We salute you! May you never know the scorn of a ricoched 50cal rd and may your vulches be blessed by the all mighty Muppet god...

k
AoM
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2003, 09:13:46 AM »
Its virtual guys, get OVER it.

If you want a dedicated 1 on 1 fight join the ladder.

In arena's things happen, yes even in the beta area with only 8 people on.

Offline NHMadmax

• Copper Member
      • http://www.mofsw.com
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2003, 10:27:27 AM »
I see things never change lol:lol

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2003, 10:40:20 AM »
Perhaps you misunderstood my boozonics.

First.  JB73 wasn't directly complaining about vulching.  I said in passing that it happens also.  His main complaint was a good one-on-one being interrupted.

Next point.  I said lemming because after vulching was mention a rather large percentage of people started discussing the merits of vulching, which again wasn't the main point.

Personally I like vulching, I think it's an art form when done correctly.  Hell, I even did it ONCE and only one in the beta.  It was midnights p51 sitting just off the runway as I was dragging a con and he was just right there and in a moment of weakness I couldn't resist.

Last.  Lizard, I don't know what you do with gerbils and I really don't want to know.  Obviously, your knowledge of these creatures far surpasses mine.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
kappa
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2003, 12:21:19 PM »
oh man u made me cry laughin wit that post bro lol oh man

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2003, 12:36:12 PM »
If it wasn't for vulching no one would ever lose a fight.

Loser: good fight
Winner:
Loser: I was bingo fuel on the last pass
Winner: I was bingo ammo
Loser: but I was afk
Winner: My stick was unplugged
Loser: But you vulched me
Winner: I was below you
Loser: but you were fast
Winner: sorry, I didn't realize it
Loser: Thats ok, good fight anyway
Winner: