Author Topic: i apologize and goodbye  (Read 3196 times)

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
i apologize and goodbye
« on: December 04, 2003, 09:28:28 PM »
i apologize for letting my emotions go in the AHII online arena.

an unnamed player and i were in a LONG (over 5 min) dogfight back and forth. at the end i do a stall slow down and get behind him, but without enough E to keep up in a chase.

while following on the deck a 109 (unknown who) comes zooming down. i see him 300 of my 6 and gaining so i auto level and wait for him to kill me.

IMHO if you need to get a "kill" in the BETA version that bad that you need to cherrypick a 1-1 fight i have sympathy for you. but hey thats what the MA is designed for... why should i expect anything less.

the person credited with my kill claims he was the 190 and in the ensuing conversation on CH1 he said my flying in the 1-1 fight was "sad" and he had me soo many times if it weren't for a "bouncy" joystick.

whatever.

you knwo what unnamed player, you flying what pathetic. i had shot after shot but didnt take them becaues i didnt want to be acused of an off center HO.

how's that?

we all have "excuses" but openly saying another player's flying sucks is just asking for trouble. especially since that unnamed player needed somone to save him.

talk whatever smack you want about me all day and all night. i dont care. you are all a bunch of tards on the intardnet i will never meet and never care to meet.

<> HTC you make an incredibly fine product and i continue to look forward to it's release, but unfortunately i will no longer be participating in the beta tests. it is not worth the effort. if i wanted to fly in the MA i would be in the MA.

its just too bad that's what the online version of AHII has turned into. (vulching even.. and if fuel could be porked and bases captured i bet that would be happening too) it seems the people in the AHII arena dont care about testing the product, they just want to me in a different MA.

out AHII dicussion now ignored untill final release.

<> Lizard it was fun fighting you and trying to learn the quirks of the new flight model. sorry i wont be around to ba a target for you any more!

(lizard was as far as my knowledge not involved with any of the above. he seems to be a class act... wish more were like him)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2003, 09:42:01 PM by JB73 »
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 09:57:21 PM »
JB...I was the spit the bounced ya (it wasn't a 109) and it certainly wasn't a one-on-one fight.  I distinctly saw a two-on-two before I got there.

Man, get a grip, pry the joystick out of your hand, open the door and realize that there is a whole other "world" out there.

If you wanted a one-on-one without intertuptions then the beta room is not the place.  Everyone is trying out the new FM and the gunnery.  Jesus, you screaming about the beta being just like the MA is a serious disconnect from reality; a friendly assisting another friendly hardly constitutes a gangbang.

To expect "gentlemanly" one-on-one sport is a bit absurb, especially in a beta arena.  It is rather egotistical of you to expect everyone else (albeit less than 20 players in this case) to "respect" you and your fight.

Your outburst and name calling was uncalled for and your exit from the arena was appreciated.

If you simply cannot fly or fight within a populated arena without someone interupting your singular fight then perhaps the DA or an H2H room is more appropriate.

Final Shot:  I actually rammed you because you were flipping around like a wet fish.  I had already bounced you twice and had lost not only considerable altitude but also speed.  I pulled an Immelman and got on your six diving down to gain speed.  Too late I realized that you had little speed and rammed you trying to pull away.  Not even sure that I fired a shot.

Summary:  If you want an uninterrupted fight, do it somewhere else than an open and populated room.  Neither true war nor internet games work on the "honour" system.  So eat that feces and smile you tard.

Have a nice day.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2003, 10:01:07 PM »
drunky that was the first time ... im talking about the second... get it now? not just a 1 time occurance.

wtf am i wasting my time?!? forget it

now unsubscribed from this thread too.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2003, 10:04:04 PM »
wow...to emotional for me...you must be a woman

btw, i interrupted your fight twice.  you complained both times rather irately.

Have a nice day.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2003, 10:29:45 PM »
Just a tip - for me more than you...
Its a game. If you feel yourself getting angry, walk away from it for 3 hours or three days - whatever it takes. Its supposed to be fun and a vent ( not a source) of frustration. Now if I can only remember this on the golf course :D

Offline Grizzly

• Nickel Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 10:42:24 PM »
If I were with you two in person I would ***** slap you both and send you to your rooms. You're a couple of tards.

Drunky... stuff like you did happens and is to be expected. But you say you interfered with his fight twice and he complained both times. Certainly you knew by the second time that your interference wasn't desired. Your bad bud, no pride or excuse for you.

JB73... when you fly in an arena with other players there is only one thing you can count on. No matter where you are, MA, TA, DA or Beta, there are bound to be spoilers messing with you. It's a fact of life that you aren't going to change and must be expected if you wish to participate. When you are ready to pop a cork, log until you cool. Spouting off gets you nowhere and only dynamites your blood pressure.

grizzly

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2003, 10:56:19 PM »
Originally posted by Grizzly
Drunky... stuff like you did happens and is to be expected. But you say you interfered with his fight twice and he complained both times. Certainly you knew by the second time that your interference wasn't desired. Your bad bud, no pride or excuse for you.

grizzly

Grizzly,

I must respectively disagree.  Neither time did I realize it was JB.  We were both between two very close bases (5 and 74 i think) and low altitude fights were happening frequently.

As is natural, I upped and looked for dots.  I see low dots (one or more a friendly) and I move towards them.  JB died and I accepted the ire directed at me for upsetting his "one-on-one" fight.  I quitely accept it even though I thought it silly to expect the privacy considering the enviroment.

Minutes later (and a fight or two later for me) I unintentionally interrupt him again.  He explodes over ch1 how this is the MA and we all suck and F this and F that (no moderators or filters).  Bad manners IMO.

My main point was that if someone wanted an uninterrupted fight then perhaps the best place wouldn't be between two continuing fighting bases in a popluated arena.  Especially when he keeps coming back to attack the our fighters around our base.

I still think JB is a bit too tightly wound since I neither purposely found him to attack nor disrupted his fight consecutively.

Have a nice day.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2003, 11:59:21 PM »
I am the unnamed person in JBs continued whine.
We met once co e in 190s and he hit me at the merge and then I hit him a little later and in the end I augerd. I saluted him on an excellent merge.
Then we were involved in a 2 vs 2 that seperated into 2 1 vs 1s. Drunky finished his half of the fight and joined in to help me. Whine fest began.

Then we ended up in a 1 vs 1 again. Long fight in the weeds. I seperated after hitting him pretty good. I had him out of E at 100ft and me 150 yards off his 6. Bouncy joy stick had saved him a few times allready and it saved him again. I seperated with lots of wep left. He followed. Friendly picked him off.
Whining went full bore.  Since he had not gotten kills on me after the first I guess untill that time he didnt know it was me he had fought in all three battles.
He whined and whined on channel one.
Really. think about it idiot. With 8 guys in the arena do we want to listen to one of us shooting off for 20 minutes. When I called you sad I was being vulched by multiple ponys.
The whole time we fought I watched for enemies. The whole time we fought I tried to keep something in reserve to save my self. If you didnt I dont know what game your playing. It was a free for all.

They were great fights and your a good pilot. But when you carry on like that what do you want. A pat in the back.  In the last fight you were only alive because of my joystick bouncing all over the place period. Do you doubt it after I hung off your 6 at 150 yards for 15 seconds...lol
You fought well. If you whine you will be flamed. I flamed you but only after you had whined way way way to long.

All you had to do was salute for me fighting well. Cause I did fight well. they were very very good long fights.
When instead you whined it left me with no choice but to flame you.
Now here you are again. Wrecking a good series of fights with a pathetic whine.

You are sad. Grow up.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2003, 12:01:13 AM »
PS.
Who cares if JB wanted Drunky to engage or not. I wanted him to engage. He was my countryman and I apprecieated the help. We won those engagments.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2003, 09:03:13 AM »
From what i can see from here, Drunky and Pongo wins the argument...so you get points or something :D

JB73... loosing your temper in this game is easy if you have played fr a few hours and you are past your nap-time so no points for you, but i can understand getting upset. But taking it here is useless.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2003, 09:27:09 AM »
Couple of people getting ready to lose some board privs if this does not turn around in a hurry.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2003, 10:59:58 AM »
*sniff* not me pls

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2003, 11:03:10 AM »
Hey skuzzy! Join us in the AH II arena. we would love to see an HTC person there.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2003, 06:21:32 PM »
LOL hey guy Guys !!
chill
:D
I get my butt handed to me all the time in AH1 and AH2!!
SO WHAT.
It's a game and OH MY GOD there are people out there that play it better than me.
Crap How will my ego survive??

Look In the online beta people are having fun pushing the flight model to the limits.

And you are going to die ALOT!
I my self choose not to vulch any one one the field and i let them get some speed and alt before I engage.
i think that Is more than fair.

Now If I shoot them down and they complain!!
I will not shoot at them again till thay give me the go ahead.

Some peeps just what to fly around(could do it off line)

But whatever It aint worth slingin insults at eachother now is it?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2003, 02:00:45 AM by mrblack »

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
Re: i apologize and goodbye
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2003, 06:55:54 PM »
Originally posted by JB73

(lizard was as far as my knowledge not involved with any of the above. he seems to be a class act... wish more were like him)

Dam straight! All of you should be more like me!:cool:

Think I can get that "Classy Man" handle?

S! 73, fun fights. Come back in, don't let a bad experience ruin your fun. Although...that runstang fella was a big...oops, nm:D