Author Topic: Hummer T3 on a cold Seattle day  (Read 3120 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Hummer T3 on a cold Seattle day
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2003, 02:31:48 PM »
No , I'm not involved in using Catia ,I just trying to decipher the file format to visualize the improbable parts the mecanical genius want to control :)

I'm  involved in a metrologic CMM project (I would have better shot my feet instead of entering this project ...)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2003, 02:35:03 PM »
Originally posted by straffo
No , I'm not involved in using Catia ,I just trying to decipher the file format to visualize the improbable parts the mecanical genius want to control :)

I'm  involved in a metrologic CMM project (I would have better shot my feet instead of entering this project ...)

Ahh! Well, Good luck! You'll need it! :D

Online jigsaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2003, 02:56:56 PM »
Rather have a Ute...

Did you say Utes?
What's a Ute?

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2003, 03:37:15 PM »
"Sorry, the two youuutthhhs."  I feel dirty now.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline 2stony

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2003, 03:39:42 PM »
Ripsnort, what pier is that? I was thinking somewhere around pier 60.

:confused:

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2003, 02:54:54 AM »
no sob, i guess you reminded me of the kinda people that have hit my poor old little nissan pickup three times and run. 2nd  time was when some old fart was trying to get cross a main street when he lurched out, changed his mind, reversed, of corse he left it in reverse. next chance he got to cross the street he was still in reverse, hit the gas hard and slamed up into me and then took off. i got his plate number and called cops on him. when i told the police what had happened they asked me "so what do you want me to do about it" i explained that maybe you should give him a ticket and get his insurace # so i can get my truck fixed (not my usual truck, the big one that pulls a trailer on average twice a month, i have only two.) i never heard from the cops again about it. so in retrospect if the cops dont care why should i? you got the right idea sob, screw the other guy, thats his problem. thanks for reminding there is your kind of people filling the road. thats why i have uninsured motorist coverage.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2003, 09:19:49 AM »
Let me get this strait...  Because I will make the choice to purchase a Pickup or SUV with my money, I'm like the guy who backed into you and drove away from the scene of the accident?  Please tell me you're trolling, because you can't honestly be this retarded.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!