Author Topic: SW/BMW veterans! A call to arms! Airhead! Classyman! Creamo!  (Read 3475 times)

Offline steffen

• Zinc Member
SW/BMW veterans! A call to arms! Airhead! Classyman! Creamo!
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2003, 12:27:57 AM »
"Clearly I do not ever visit your boards, because I am convinced by the complete lack of intelligence exhibited there that you are nothing more than a bunch of mentally challenged individuals. "

Lack of intelligence?  Well atleast we now know that you are able to make unjust claims, congrats.  I will be the first to admit that quite a few of the posters there are not too bright, but to generalize and say that all of us are "mentally challenged individuals" shows your ignorance.  You may not agree with our cause, but that is no reason to say that we are mentally challenged.  Next time you are going to respond, please attempt to refrain from using such childish put downs...

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2003, 12:29:16 AM »
I'm still waiting on those threads.

I will continue to resort to childish insults until someone there exhibits anything beyond a child's concept of the world.

Ribs are good, lettuce has no nutritional value.
-SW

Offline DastSio

• Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2003, 12:31:03 AM »
Originally posted by steffen
Well clearly you do not go to the boards enough.  I, for one, quite often cite my sources when I am debating with someone.  Many of the other posters do this as well.

I've been seeing some of these so-called sources. Try posting with sources that are not PeTA's own damned website, and maybe someone will believe you.

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2003, 12:31:57 AM »
So wait, let me get this straight, you are all making this big plan to troll the PETA boards?  Great idea!  I love how your arguments always get refuted, yet you always run back to your buddies here saying "Yeah, those petards couldn't even respond to my great argument."  Making fun of us veg*ns is pathetic.  We all know that the only reason you do it, is to attempt and justify why you needlessly kill animals.  By making fun of us you hope to raise your own self esteem, thus making you think you are better than us.  That is what you use as your justification, you are all so predictable.  So, instead of sitting here making these elaborate plans to troll on a different message board, how about you all go out and get lives?

Haven't been reading this thread til now.

First, take your elementery school psychology lesson elsewhere.  "You meanies!  Put me down to make yourself feel better!  wahhh!"

Second, your lovely generalization of "all" of "us."  I don't think we're unified over here, we aren't striving for a cause, we just fly flight sims and argue various topics.  

One thread starter with an idea does not consitute an "elaborate plan."

Even if you *do* get some new blood to argue with at your boards, why not argue?  Why not try to convert them instead of the moderators ban them?

If you keep it civil then you're more than welcome to float around here.
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline steffen

• Zinc Member
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2003, 12:32:30 AM »
"I'm still waiting on those threads.

I will continue to resort to childish insults until someone there exhibits anything beyond a child's concept of the world.

Ribs are good, lettuce has no nutritional value.
-SW"

Eh, I'll find you some threads in a bit.

Yeah, shows your maturity.

Well I suppose it is a good thing I do not like lettuce then, huh?

"(Note: Dione Lucas, Hitler's personal chef, states in her 1964 The Gourmet Cooking School's Cookbook, that Der Fuehrer's favorite dish was roast squab, i.e., pigeon)."

http://www.dcwatch.com/archives/election2000/avrutis02.htm

"She was a star student at the Cordon Bleu in the 1930s. She also did something else interesting in the 1930s - she was a hotel chef in Hamburg where she was often called upon to fix Adolph Hitler's favorite meal - stuffed squab*."

http://www.car-repair-manual.com/LaSalle/Lucas/Lucas_10.html

" Lucas, drawing on her experiences as a hotel chef in Hamburg during the 1930s, remembered being called upon quite often to prepare Hitler's favorite dish, which was not a vegetarian one. "I do not mean to spoil your appetite for stuffed squab," she writes, "but you might be interested to know that it was a great favorite with Mr. Hitler, who dined at the hotel often. Let us not hold that against a fine recipe though."

http://www.vegsource.com/berry/hitler.html

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2003, 12:33:55 AM »
Originally posted by DastSio
I've been seeing some of these so-called sources. Try posting with sources that are not PeTA's own damned website, and maybe someone will believe you.

Hmm, now that would be called a "biased source."

Doesn't work too well in a debate.
octavius

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2003, 12:34:09 AM »
Steffan, human beings require red meat for brain growth. If we had never resorted to eating red meat we'd be extint today- sorry bud, that's sound science.

I agree we need to treat our food with respect and dispatch our food in the most humane way possible, but without red meat we wouldn't have the civilization we have today.

We are at the top of the food chain- you should be happy about that, rather than upset.

Offline steffen

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2003, 12:35:35 AM »
"First, take your elementery school psychology lesson elsewhere. "You meanies! Put me down to make yourself feel better! wahhh!"

Second, your lovely generalization of "all" of "us." I don't think we're unified over here, we aren't striving for a cause, we just fly flight sims and argue various topics.

One thread starter with an idea does not consitute an "elaborate plan."

Even if you *do* get some new blood to argue with at your boards, why not argue? Why not try to convert them instead of the moderators ban them?

If you keep it civil then you're more than welcome to float around here."

Yeah, it is quite Elementary.  The concept of putting others down, to raise your own self esteem, is a valid argument though.  

I was referring to the ones who posted here, saying how they planned on troll PETA.

Many people joined in on the "one thread starter(s)" idea.  Incase you failed to notice, many people said they planned on trolling.  

I do argue.  This may come as a surprise to you, but the Admin. bans people, not us posters.

Offline steffen

• Zinc Member
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2003, 12:38:47 AM »
"Steffan, human beings require red meat for brain growth. If we had never resorted to eating red meat we'd be extint today- sorry bud, that's sound science.

I agree we need to treat our food with respect and dispatch our food in the most humane way possible, but without red meat we wouldn't have the civilization we have today.

We are at the top of the food chain- you should be happy about that, rather than upset."

In prehistoric days, the early "humans" relied on meat as a source of food.  They clearly were not as intelligent as us, and were not smart enough to mass produce crops to feed the whole race.  I do not think eating meat is always wrong, but it is when it is not necessary.

Like I stated, we needed meat back then.  We do not need it now.  

Having dominance over animals, does not mean that we should treat them like *****.

Offline steffen

• Zinc Member
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2003, 12:39:28 AM »
"Originally posted by DastSio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, now that would be called a "biased source."

Doesn't work too well in a debate."

Sorry my friend, I do not rely on PETA sources.

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2003, 12:40:55 AM »
Wow - those links prove nothing at all.

Whether you want to accept it or not, we are omnivores. Meat wouldn't be able to sustain humans otherwise.

Did you see that thread about making natural carnivores vegitarians?

Try this one on for size:

http://www.vegepet.com/forcats.html

Cats need dietary taurine, but significant quantities naturally occur only in animal tissues.

Most mammals biosynthesize vitamin A from the yellow pigment (carotene) found in vegetables. Cats lack this ability, making a dietary source of this vitamin, found naturally only in animal tissues, essential. Vitamin D is another essential vitamin, found naturally only in animal tissues as D3.

You shall not win here. Go back to your domain of the dimwitted, and barely mentally functioning before you are smited.
-SW

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2003, 12:41:02 AM »
"Steffan, human beings require red meat for brain growth. If we had never resorted to eating red meat we'd be extint today- sorry bud, that's sound science.

We are at the top of the food chain- you should be happy about that, rather than upset."

In prehistoric days, the early "humans" relied on meat as a source of food.  They clearly were not as intelligent as us, and were not smart enough to mass produce crops to feed the whole race.  I do not think eating meat is always wrong, but it is when it is not necessary.

Having dominance over animals, does not mean that we should treat them like *****.

Vegetable terrions are nutz, but can I have you're number?

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2003, 12:42:03 AM »
steffen, some of these guys are real insensitive jerks, so expect ridicule. I believe in the ethical treatment of animals, but I also like my steak medium rare with mushrooms on top.

And who will speak for the mushrooms? For that matter, who will speak for the salt I sprinkle on my steak?

See where this is going? We all have to eat, and that means something will get eaten. That is the way it has been since time immorial- why are you trying to draw the line where you draw it?

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2003, 12:42:48 AM »

Thats a pretty big claim... may I see some sources?  

From Merriam Webster:  prehistoric:  1 : of, relating to, or existing in times antedating written history

Something that hasn't been recorded or cannot be factually proven doesn't have much base with me.  I hope you didn't get that from the Discovery Channel.

Invalid.
octavius

Offline steffen

• Zinc Member
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2003, 12:43:07 AM »
"Wow - those links prove nothing at all.

Whether you want to accept it or not, we are omnivores. Meat wouldn't be able to sustain humans otherwise.

Did you see that thread about making natural carnivores vegitarians?

Try this one on for size:

http://www.vegepet.com/forcats.html

Cats need dietary taurine, but significant quantities naturally occur only in animal tissues.

Most mammals biosynthesize vitamin A from the yellow pigment (carotene) found in vegetables. Cats lack this ability, making a dietary source of this vitamin, found naturally only in animal tissues, essential. Vitamin D is another essential vitamin, found naturally only in animal tissues as D3.

You shall not win here. Go back to your domain of the dimwitted, and barely mentally functioning before you are smited.
-SW"

We have the ability to digest meat, that does not make us omnivores.  Even if we are "omnivores", there is no reason to eat meat.

What does that **** have to do with anything, pets can live as vegans....

Win what?