Author Topic: "Singing like a Canary" Cut/paiste  (Read 243 times)

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
"Singing like a Canary" Cut/paiste
« on: December 29, 2003, 10:43:44 AM »
Saddam Singing Like a Canary About Cash and Weapons

Captured Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is reportedly singing like a canary to U.S. interrogators, admitting that during his brutal tenure he seized as much as $40 billion from Iraq's treasury and divulging information on his regime's hidden weapons stockpiles.

http://www.newsmax.com/cgi-bin/printer_friendly.pl?page=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2003/12/29/103102.shtml

I dont buy most of this but it is the kind of propoganda that gets the perps nervous...

IKON

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 10:57:56 AM »
Hey 1K0N,

Had a lot of fun in a Yak9u v. Yak9t against you the other night (sat) I came in with Energy, saw I was going to overshoot, dumped my E, scissored with you for a while, then piled it in.

I still remember saying to myself: "****, this one knows what he's doing"

Anyhow, I fly so rarely in the MA, I tend to remember the "good" fights, so

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 11:17:45 AM »
Originally posted by Sikboy
Hey 1K0N,

Had a lot of fun in a Yak9u v. Yak9t against you the other night (sat) I came in with Energy, saw I was going to overshoot, dumped my E, scissored with you for a while, then piled it in.

I still remember saying to myself: "****, this one knows what he's doing"

Anyhow, I fly so rarely in the MA, I tend to remember the "good" fights, so

-Sik

I definantly remember tangling with you and meant to salute, that was a great fight, The Yak is a fun plane to fly, the ammo load makes you careful but the kills are much quicker when you hit with the bigguns.  Had some great fights Sat on festers map when I was still sober :) The map is a nice change...

IKON

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 11:39:41 AM »
Take these reports with a grain of salt.  Whether he is singing or not, leaking this report is pure psy-ops.

ra