Author Topic: AW Vets, remember Pal.-?  (Read 677 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
AW Vets, remember Pal.-?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2004, 03:51:38 PM »
Basically the AH Community became inbred and failed to evolve their combat tatics. AW, thanks to the AOL exposure, had a much more diverse gene pool, and when AW closed down it was only a matter of time before we took our proper place atop the food chain on AH. We are grey squirrels, you are brown squirrels.

Don't worry, if WB closes down you'll get an influx of new players to pick on. Too bad it'll only be three or four.

Offline AWCHKRS

• Copper Member
Re: AW Vets, remember Pal.-?
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2004, 07:41:53 AM »
Originally posted by Airhead
He played Air Warrior from Dos days, and was one of the best sticks in the game, IMHO. That guy killed me so often my monitor developed a red tint to it.

I remember PAL !.
When I first started in AirWarrior , My Teachers , ( CUCA and GIN ) told me to just get "way - above" them  in an F6 and kinda stay up their and watch how the game worked . So I did . I was following them south of the CZ base Rebaul , down towards AZ lands default CVs ... and along comes this AZ, P 51  @ 32K and kills me so fast I hardly knew what the hell happened ....... :confused: .Next thing I see is a, Red Screen of Death ......and this cpid " PAL" ....??? ............

Three people come to mind , that flat knew how to fly the P-51 in that game , they were ON-YA, JAMX1 and PAL .......
 After we shut down ~Cuca`s Squad~ I was lucky enough to be asked to joined "The Sea Serpents Squad " and had alot of fun winging with JAMX1 and the  SeaSerpents crew untill the  arse's at EA.Com turned out the lights on Dec.7th .
 I still fly with ~~~The SeaSerpents~~~  in AcesHigh, and I still havn't figured out how to fly the P 51 (not even close ) ....:( :(  like PAL , JAMX1 and ON-YA !......
  PAL !

CHKRS