Author Topic: 1 week left  (Read 924 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
1 week left
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2001, 02:02:00 PM »
Karnak, I was refering to fighter vs fighter kills.  Its a bit tougher than what you did, unless you want to do it for every fighter with each individual bomber and GV.

As of now, we are on par to a 20% reduction in those numbers.  Pulling out all F4u-1C kills does account for that loss.

AKDejaVu

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
1 week left
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2001, 02:09:00 PM »
Gads, I just love how the perk and point system has brought this community together....

Lets just perk the perk system and let players fly what they want for their $30.00 a month. That should be the only perk payment required.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

MrSiD

1 week left
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2001, 02:10:00 PM »
I can't believe the amount of whining created around the chog perking..

I think the ones making noise now are the ones who can't score kills without the chog lasercannons. It's logical.. If they would do well enough in other planes, they'd have the perk points to fly chog anyway.

And all this _must_ be generated from chog - it's the only plane that was perked from the old cast.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
1 week left
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
So, MrSid, by that logic.. the only one's complaining about the CHog needing to be perked were the one's that couldn't handle going up against one.

See how much Wulfie has flown a Chog.  See how much I have.  Come back with a different argument.

AKDejaVu

SeaWulfe

1 week left
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2001, 02:13:00 PM »
Hey Sid, check out AKSWulfe's stats.. Then get back to me.

I just don't like the idea that it's inconsistent and a lot of hypocritical arguments were used to perk the F4U-1C but dropped the day it was perked.

"MY toejam don't stink, but your's sure does"
-SW