Author Topic: 1 week left  (Read 925 times)

SeaWulfe

1 week left
« on: May 24, 2001, 07:47:00 AM »
Until end of Tour.
Check out Spit and N1K2 stats.

So are they next? Not that I care, I just want to know how many hypocrits we have out there.
-SW

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
1 week left
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2001, 07:55:00 AM »
Yes.  Perk them.

spits are play things designed for spoiled little boys.

NIKs are little play things designed for hairless neutered men.

Everything should have some perk value.

Y
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
1 week left
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2001, 08:14:00 AM »
Anything that can engage, and disengage the enemy at will should be perked, this puts the P51D at the top of the list.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
1 week left
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2001, 08:35:00 AM »
Looks like the LA7 is the most common plane out there to me. They're everywhere all the time.  

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
1 week left
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2001, 08:53:00 AM »

Anything that can engage, and disengage the enemy at will should be perked, this puts the P51D at the top of the list.

Seems that would put the Dora at the top of the list  P-51D and La-7 would be the runners-up.  Pun intended

AKDejaVu

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
1 week left
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2001, 09:07:00 AM »
"tweeeee"  (sound of pitch pipe)

"Perk 'em all!

Perk 'em all!

The large and the fast and the small.

Perk all the Nikkis and C-Hogs in blue,

Perk anything that can shoot back at you!

`cause they're asking to just perk 'em all

As back to their Gruppen they crawl,

There'll be constant crying

as long as they're dying,

So cheer up, my lads,

Perk 'em all!

Nobody knows if the FM's are true,

So cheer up, my lads,

Perk 'em all!"

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
1 week left
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2001, 09:32:00 AM »
A quick peruse of the statistics seem to show that the N1K and the Spit IX both have about the same number of kills.  If taken as “twins” they both seem to have approximately twice the number of kills as the aircraft below it.  Wasn’t that the perk criteria?

Zippatuh

SeaWulfe

1 week left
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2001, 09:33:00 AM »
Exactly my point Zip... that was my whole thing about "hypocrits"
-SW

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
1 week left
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2001, 09:34:00 AM »
lol, where are you numbers guys now?!  

Offline Torgo

• Zinc Member
1 week left
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2001, 09:49:00 AM »

Originally posted by SeaWulfe:
Until end of Tour.
Check out Spit and N1K2 stats.

So are they next? Not that I care, I just want to know how many hypocrits we have out there.
-SW

Why would they be next?

Both have poor Kill/Death ratios, and both COMBINED, at best will barely match the total kills of the CHog last tour, and may well be under.

Just goes to prove my point that the only people arguing to perk more aircraft aren't the people that wanted the CHog perked, strangely, it's people trying to prove their anti-Chog perking argument that people will demand everything to perk.

SeaWulfe

1 week left
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2001, 09:56:00 AM »
I never flew the F4U-1C, well maybe once in tour 9... it didn't matter to me that it was perked... didn't effect me at all.

I just don't like the inconsistency. There were so many things flung about until you finally hit the nail on the head (well sorta). It had double the kills of anything else in the arena.

Well now we have 2 planes with double the kills of anything else in the arena, are we being hypocritical or selective?

Or is it that it was based on kill/death. No? It was total kills? Wait! I thought it was the guns? Or was it that "uber" <snicker> FM?

I told you all, when you perk the Chog the next plane or planes with percieved advantages (real or not) will recieve the most attention.

We can see it in action, 3 weeks after the F4U-1C was perked.
-SW

Offline Torgo

• Zinc Member
1 week left
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2001, 09:56:00 AM »

Originally posted by Zippatuh:
A quick peruse of the statistics seem to show that the N1K and the Spit IX both have about the same number of kills.  If taken as “twins” they both seem to have approximately twice the number of kills as the aircraft below it.  Wasn’t that the perk criteria?
Zippatuh

Nope, it was ONE plane having 20% of the arena kills. And ONE plane having well over twice the kills of the next highest aircraft.

Interesting to see the really weak arguments that people are reduced to now that the anti-Chog perkers are totally humiliated by the total failure of their predictions that the Niki would take all of the Chog sorties, while in actuality the Chog sorties ended up spread among a wide variety of aircraft, making for a more fun and interesting arena, just as the pro-CHog perkers forecast.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
1 week left
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2001, 09:58:00 AM »
Torgo, perking it had NOTHING to do with K/D ratio, only % of usage.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
1 week left
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2001, 10:01:00 AM »
I must be thick.
Niki this tour. 11708 kills 11039 deaths
-12500 kills or so last tour
Spit IX this tour. 11445 kills 10883 deaths
-11500 kills or so last tour
F4U1c last tour 27717 kills 20022 deaths

How do those numbers justify the comments made?
Only the experts at the Ministry of Hog Hypocrisy can do the math that makes those numbers comparable..
Both these planes where popular befor the perking of the chog...They have barly increased in numbers at all.
The pilot hours have been spread over several other plane types as well..
This is somehow going to be presented as a failure of the move to perk the chog? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
pathetic.
but go for it guys...
the world waits.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
1 week left
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
Chog perking has worked well, I see a large number of F4U1D and 47s some Typhs, and no really larger number of nikis and spits.