Author Topic: ISHMAEL PLEASE READ  (Read 156 times)

chester

ISHMAEL PLEASE READ
« on: September 29, 1999, 10:18:00 AM »
thought you might like to read this! check out the future of multi-player at www.combatsim.com     Looks as if we're not as screwed in the head as it seems The rest of you guys ought to take a look too.

ISHMAEL

ISHMAEL PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 1999, 12:30:00 PM »
I couldn't find the article you mentioned (perhaps you can help me locate it) - however dogfighter.com mentioned the debate here on the AH message board (concerning the OAE).

Chase "Scharmers" Dahl writes:
----------
It seems that there are a lot of "Warbirds is just fine the way it is, so shut the hell up" people out there. (Perhaps you have even heard me refer to them as "Warbirds Queens".) whoopee, if that is what multiplayer sims are all about -- keeping an accepted status quo -- forget it. This guy Ishmael, while hella long-winded, definitely brought up some good points about making things a little more spicy in newer multiplayer sims. From what it sounds like, the boys at HiTech don't give a damn, and are just content to make Warbirds 2.
-------------

ISHMAEL

chester

ISHMAEL PLEASE READ
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 1999, 02:04:00 PM »
read MULTIPLAYER GAMING AT www.combatsim.com

Shacker

ISHMAEL PLEASE READ
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 1999, 02:20:00 PM »
Hi ya ISH

S!

Paddlefoot want's ta know when the next war is gonna be

ISHMAEL

ISHMAEL PLEASE READ
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 1999, 04:10:00 PM »
As soon as I get the Tank and the Balloon 3D models working, I will announce a new Historical War!!! :-)

Shacker

ISHMAEL PLEASE READ
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 1999, 08:43:00 PM »
E-mail me..

What's wrong with the tank???