Author Topic: I am starting to not think Bush is the right man for the Job.  (Read 1380 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
I am starting to not think Bush is the right man for the Job.
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 11:31:30 AM »
I'm just teasing you about your transformation into an angry liberal, soon you will be good buddies with dowding, weazel, frogman and the rest. I anxiously await your very first pro-UN usa bashing post.. :D

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 11:33:07 AM »
Dowding is the only one you mention I can stand lol!

I will never be a lib, they fear guns to much, and I like my SUV, and will own a gas guzzling Muscle car again...

I hate the UN, it will never be anything but a  Joke.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 11:35:02 AM »
LOL :)

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 11:35:10 AM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
I will never be a lib, they fear guns to much, and I like my SUV, and will own a gas guzzling Muscle car again...

A "lib" as in a liberal democrat, or as in a libertarian?  You sound like you'd do well looking into the latter alternative.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 11:43:01 AM »
i can't believe all you neo-liberals are not supporting Ralph (save the world) Nadar............

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 11:43:39 AM »
Tarmac
 If the Libertarian party was not a joke I would be one... We need a real third party...

Lib for me means Liberal... lol

That was said with humor, since I have many libs friends that are gun, SUV and Muscle car friendly.

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2004, 11:49:55 AM »
Tarmac
 If the Libertarian party was not a joke I would be one... We need a real third party...

If you're referring to its small impact on politics, well, everyone has to start somewhere.  
Libertarian is the closest thing we have to a 3rd party.  Nader can go **** himself.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2004, 11:50:58 AM »
Yesterday's illegal immigrant amnesty program hits home how out of touch Bush is.  Every day more and more info comes to light to prove that invading Iraq wasn't immediately necessary to secure US peace.  He spends like a drunken sailor and has yet to veto a single spending bill that has come across his desk.

And yet, (unless a sex scandal or something appears) it looks like the Democratic nominee will be Dean, whom I like least of the top 5 Dem contenders.

I agree with Charon.  It looks like another election of "who do I disagree with the least".

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2004, 12:00:53 PM »
ok how about a deal.....you guys can have Tony Blair, but you have to send us Wesley Clark in exchange....only thing if Tony turns out to be a lying pos you have to keep him for a full term anyway!

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2004, 12:25:52 PM »
_Schadenfreude_
 Hmm I think thats a bad deal...

P.S. Steel Panthers MBT runs fine on both my Xp systems, though the engine is not as good as World at war.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2004, 02:00:47 PM »
I support the CIC and I will not waffle with the daily whims of politics as usual.  Im in it for the long haul, 8 years as allowed under the constitution, nothing less.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Re:
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2004, 02:10:20 PM »

Anyone who desires political office is probably not the right man for the job.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2004, 02:17:43 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
I support the CIC and I will not waffle with the daily whims of politics as usual.  Im in it for the long haul, 8 years as allowed under the constitution, nothing less.

ditto

He ain't perfect but tell me who is or who is better than what we have now or who u'd like to have seen handle our country with what has happened since '00.

yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side .. think some of you need to stop smoking it though ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline narsus

• Silver Member
      • http://www.blueknightsdvb.com
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2004, 02:22:04 PM »
He ain't perfect but tell me who is or who is better than what we have now or who u'd like to have seen handle our country with what has happened since '00.

Impossible to tell, without someone going through the exact same thing, so the argument is pretty much moot.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2004, 02:32:26 PM »
_Schadenfreude_
 Hmm I think thats a bad deal...

P.S. Steel Panthers MBT runs fine on both my Xp systems, though the engine is not as good as World at war.

sigh..I know but it was worth a try.....on SP MBT try vs another human player v.good, choose say the 1970's and light armour para force - nothing like kicking mbt butt with Carl Gustav's and Wombats!! Scorpion is pure evil too - hesh kills ANYTHING!