Author Topic: The lowest form of the game  (Read 19134 times)

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
The lowest form of the game
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2004, 10:05:41 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
mini d maybe you should read explanation before you type.
And maybe you ought to look at the film before you type.  Do you expect people to have a sense of humor about this or not?

Sheesh.

MiniD

Offline Sway

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2004, 10:08:38 PM »
You guys need a life.. this is a game.  GET OVER IT. :D

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2004, 10:17:27 PM »
LOL Steve Pad my score... Thats the only thing you are ever concernd with is score, fighter rank to be more exacting... After playing for as long as I have I often wonder if they people on the other end are really as perfect as they say they are.... Or well make them selves out to be. Sure I opend a new account, you have a problem with that? and who in the name of christ are you to question me? You read what happend, I dont give 2 chits if you belveive it or not.. Nor do I, or would I ever care about gaining, having, or losing your repsect... Is what happend cheating? Christ no... Funny thing, I never see anyone, except for one instance of questioning someone for landing 85+ kills in an M8... Or 110 kills in a PT boat... You people, and your questions/ more like accusations make me sick... Steve if you doubt my skill lvl, well you know where you can determine that... I'll be more than happy to "determine" that with you any time. As for these stupid lame posts... bah... I wont lose any sleep over it, though im sure most of you will knowing  that you "know" your right... and oh yeah "know" the facts but cant "prove" them... Steve, "prove" away buddy... Till your blue in the face and choke on your own ego... State your "facts"... the ones that you "know" all you want... This is the last time I will post on this topic. For me its over, for those of you who wish to dwell on mindless bull****, feel free, it shows me the exactly, and oh yeah, "proves" to me who you really are and what we are dealing with...

Morph

Originally posted by Sway
You guys need a life.. this is a game.  GET OVER IT. :D

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2004, 10:38:41 PM »
WELL THERE'S A CREW ..EH ???

The fuggin Q's coals went out..

I ate, I drank, I'm full, I'm goin to bed..

I'll check back in 24 hours, Nomak a squad gag order might be in order.

As a measure of self preservation if for nothing else..

My goodness, such draaaama.

Sundays are silly.
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2004, 10:42:04 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak

I stand behind my squad mates

Offline Virage

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2004, 11:22:11 PM »
Time to change name to from Highlanders to

HIGHSCORES

:rofl
JG11

Vater

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2004, 11:30:07 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak

I stand behind my squad mates.

Your squad mates are not making your squad look any better.  The justification of actions that has been attempted since their first explanation makes it look as if many of your squad members condone behavior that most players consider despicable.  

eskimo

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2004, 12:07:33 AM »
LOL Morpheus/Kronik!   Methinks thou dost protest too much.
I don't blame you though.  There is probably some small part of you that is embarrassed at being caught.

Wow, your post is all over the map.  It may take a while but here goes.

Thats the only thing you are ever concernd with is score, fighter rank to be more exacting.

Dunno what to say about this one... never gave it much thought, that score is the only thing I'm concerned about.  Well, at least I can say my score was legitimately tallied. I think I'll take my score and $.50 and buy a paper in the morning.

Sure I opend a new account, you have a problem with that? and who in the name of christ are you to question me?

Lol, not really. I am entitled to my opionions about people and to express them, as are you.  My opinion about you is that you pad your score, got caught and now are desperately trying to make it go away, whether by changing the subject of this thread half a dozen times in your last post or by denying it like you have been wronged by the world.

Is what happend cheating?

No, it's just ... so many words to describe...who said despicable?.. that was pretty good.

Steve if you doubt my skill lvl, well you know where you can determine that... I'll be more than happy to "determine" that with you any time.

I don't remember anyone, including me, discussing your skill level.  Gosh, are you really good?  I mean by offering to "determine" it, you really sound like you think you are really good!  wow, cool!! Congrats at being really good.  I'm not  discussing your skill, I'm discussing your lack of integrity, IMO.(and others) *

and oh yeah "know" the facts but cant "prove" them... Steve, "prove" away buddy...

LOL what's there to prove?  You vulched Nitro's account today, and other friends of yours did too.  You  used Nitro to pad your score... it's self evident... what proof is  needed?

Morpheus/Kronik/Nitro,

Shout your indignation from the highest peak.  I, and many others drew the same conclusion: You pad your score off Nitro's account.   I hope you have fun doing it. It's your $14.95.
  It altered my opinion of you and I stated as such here on the BBS. I'm entitled to do so, just as you are entitled to respond  by trying to point a finger at me and change the subject.

* I love to go to the DA, I almost alwys learn something and have fun in the process.  Next time you are up and want to go, let me know. If I'm in the mood and not busy, I'll happily go. Unfortunately, regardless of what occurs in the DA, you'll still be the guy who got caught padding his stats.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline AWkrull

• Copper Member
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2004, 12:24:54 AM »
man these replies are gettin sad. let it go, and that includes me. think what you will just quit trying to belittle people to make yourself seem more indignatious  :(

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2004, 12:37:58 AM »
Thank you to Sax and TW

Good luck in the military TW ;)

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2004, 12:39:18 AM »
Darn finally ran outta beer .. and bbq .... why oh why did i have to read the whole thing ..........

pesky dolts score padding on one another falls in with the spys that keep track of other countrys missions and cv stealing . all go in the same league together . you basically Cheating S*** heads.

now pass me anouther beer .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2004, 12:40:26 AM »
If i salute to dweebery do i get a thank you too?

(heres another beer roo)

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2004, 12:44:11 AM »
Jeeze... I lied... When i said I wasnt going to reply to this post again... But this will be the last I promise, make no mistake...

Steve, do you really, honestly, seriously think I care, worry, or am in distress about your loss of  if any at all respect for me or who I am? Because I didnt come back and bow down to you as Wax, yucca, or Nomak did doesnt change the fact you haven''t a clue. Fact is we rotated the squad. Went to nights to help ballence the playing feild. And said it was only for that night, last night that we were going to do it... When we logged on today, some came rook and others just upped and started flying... YUCCA, and Nitro were Night, you know the rest of the story... Im sure you "know it all" by know anyways...

Fact is steve, when i look in the mirror, I wish I could see someone as inteligent, perfect, wordy; gosh I could go on and on, as you... What happend was fun at the time... You think I care that much about my rank that I would, or anyone else in my squad would do somthing so pathedic as what you described? If you do thats fine by me, I sure as hell wont lose any sleep over it... The loss of your respect that is... lol... As I look at this thread, I ask myself, is this really a game? From the way you talk, its much more than that to you... It seems to be your life. Fun is one thing, somthing that this game will be for me for a long time to come. But this crap has just gone way too far... Salem Witch trial better describes this crap. You judge people steve, based on your opinion, and I'll be dammed if you want to call your opinion sheer facts.

M

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2004, 12:49:18 AM »
You think I care that much about my rank that I would, or anyone else in my squad would do somthing so pathedic as what you described?

Yup.

Steve, do you really, honestly, seriously think I care, worry, or am in distress about your loss of if any at all respect for me or who I am?

Yup.

You judge people steve, based on your opinion

Should I judge you on someone else's opinion?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 12:51:29 AM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2004, 12:53:50 AM »
So do we burn them at the stake ... or send them to the gallows ??  :rofl  

Thx Estes ...

btw heres some Salmon for the fire pit over there .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation