Author Topic: WTC #7's collapse  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2004, 12:31:10 AM »
Originally posted by Manedew
Amazeing how you all ignore the point by talking about the towers .... this is about building seven ..

stay on subject...

No, that was Kappa's technique for pushing the idea that the CIA brought down the WTC.  He started with building #7 to gradually introduce us to the idea so he could make his strike later in the thread.

Now he's too chicken to come right out and make his accusation because the time isn't quite right, and I suspect he's realizing it never will be.  I expect him to either never post in this thread again, or he might come in and say he never really believed the conspiracies, he 'just thought they were interesting'.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2004, 06:10:20 AM »
muhehe that guys is realy pissed off :)

but last 10 mins is most funny so far

:D

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2004, 08:12:57 AM »
My questions lay w/ WTC #7.. Grunherz was first to post about WTCs 1 & 2.. Not me.. #7 has yet to be explained and I've yet to see any of you armchair warriors attempt to.. You guys bring nothing.. I wonder if yall are able..

Chairboy, why dont you stop being weak and attempt to answer my opening questions.. Im not interested in criticism, only answers and you have none.. You attempt to bring none.. I doubt your ability to bring any..  And with your lack of ability, you call me a coward... Go away if you cant be constructive to building #7s questions..

Grunherz, You  .... Never mind.. thats already too much wasted time..

Scooter, what stress are you referring to? Is it something that I have not posted yet?? Please give some better idea as #7 was hit by very little falling debris... If #7 fell due to ground tremors, why did the adjacent buildings not fall? Why were they not condemned??

WTC #7 did not have hugh fires.. It was not impacted from the other buildings.. No more than the 2 buildings #7 was squeezed inbetween.. We have watched the video right? Did you guys look at the Footprint link I gave?? What started the fires inside #7?? None of these questions are answered.. Even by FEMA...

Again, I do not know what to believe without credible facts to consider.. I really do not concern myself with your judgements of me.. I do not care.. I only seek the truth.. I suppose asking you people to out-think yourselfs would be as hopeless in asking you to out-think FEMA.........
- TWBYDHAS

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2004, 08:19:46 AM »
LOL... kappa back to... if you don't agree with lefty crackpot thinking then you are not thinking or "open minded".

So... are you saying that the terrorists also had people planted in building 7 and blew it up at the same time or.....

are you saying that the CIA flew the planes into the towers AND blew up #7 or.... are yu saying that it was a combined CIA terrorist attack?

Smart, open minded money is on the BATF doing the whole thing... well, went to smooth... let's say, the "open minded" know that the BATF hired someone to do it.

lazs

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2004, 08:21:52 AM »
lazs

as kind as I can be towards you, i only look for answers to #7.. and on this board obviously I search in vain with folks like yourself at every turn..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2004, 08:22:02 AM »
if you will forget about buildings and listen last 10 mins Kappa...

when he speak about meeting of Bush Sn. with Bin Ladin family members

and about trades between them in past.

well i have to laugh and i will be probably lauging to deatg if it will be be ever proved

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2004, 08:26:48 AM »
Originally posted by maslo
if you will forget about buildings and listen last 10 mins Kappa...

when he speak about meeting of Bush Sn. with Bin Ladin family members

and about trades between them in past.

well i have to laugh and i will be probably lauging to deatg if it will be be ever proved

orel,

im sorry but I do not understand..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2004, 08:26:51 AM »
This kinda stuff allways comes out just befor an election that the democrats are likely to lose... It is allways about republicans and allways so bizzare that it defeats it's own purpose.

Any "open minded" person capable of thinking knows this.

lazs

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2004, 08:28:47 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
This kinda stuff allways comes out just befor an election that the democrats are likely to lose... It is allways about republicans and allways so bizzare that it defeats it's own purpose.

Any "open minded" person capable of thinking knows this.

lazs

again lazs  stop proving your incapable of thinking.. If it were a conspiracy, Bush, like yourself, would never posses the ability to conjure up such a thing..  I dont care who is in office as that didnt cause #7 to fall.........
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2004, 08:29:22 AM »
Okay Kappa, let's try it another way... assuming I accept your assertion the only way #7 could have fallen is thRough bombs placed in the building, who do you think planted them? Would that have still been al Quaida, or do you have someone else in mind?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 08:31:46 AM by Kieran »

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2004, 08:31:05 AM »
In last 10 mins of movie on the top he speak about meeting of sn. Bush and memebrs of Bin Ladin family around 9/11

Then he point of fact, that Bin Ladin family supported Jr. Bush in 70`s when he were trying to trade in oil industry.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2004, 08:31:14 AM »
lol Kieran.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2004, 08:34:00 AM »
orel,

lol forgive my ignorance.. What movie??
- TWBYDHAS

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2004, 08:34:06 AM »
Originally posted by Kieran
Okay Kappa, let's try it another way... assuming I accept your assertion the only way #7 could have fallen is thRough bombs placed in the building, who do you think planted them? Would that have still been al Quaida, or do you have someone else in mind?

may be you shloud read all that stuff before prove us that you even didnt read that...

if were reading that you would know who is supposed to abandon #7

bla bla bla
« Last Edit: January 30, 2004, 08:36:24 AM by maslo »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
WTC #7's collapse
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2004, 08:34:29 AM »
kappa... I admit that I am incapable of thinking like you do.   I have outgrown it if it ever existed.

lazs