Author Topic: Minandoodoo and AH beta  (Read 420 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Minandoodoo and AH beta
« on: February 01, 2004, 09:01:55 AM »
As of last night we were on the Minandoodoo map again.
With any luck Rooks or Bish will have over run the map and reset it already. I'd include Knights in the but we rarely over run anyone long enough for a reset.

Typically though we're stuck with this botched abortion map for at least 3-4 days. (Id be willing to get rid of the pizza map which I love if they got rid of Minandoodoo too)
I know there are more then a couple folks who feel as I do about it
But rather then just sit here and complain about it I have a suggestion.

We have a beta in need of testing. Anyone up for starting to put it through its paces?
 Running around with only 1 or two people there gets kinda boreing real fast and really doesnt test it much. least not the way it needs testing.
So lets get a bunch of folks there at the same time and have sme fun and help out HTC and in the end ourselves at the same time.
I propose starting tonight right after the Superbowl as many of us as can all meet in the AH2 Beta arena where we can play pretty much as we normally do in the regular arenas. Do some flying/fighing/bombing. Maybe a couple GV battles and so on and so forth. then take notes and observations as to whats working, and what doesnt and all that other good stuff and post it in the Beta bug reports forum.

Any takers?
After tonight we can perhaps meet there nightly for an hour or so.
My choice of time would be 8:00 PM EST.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
Minandoodoo and AH beta
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 01:10:03 PM »
Works for me, I'll be there