Author Topic: I am looking for a new home with the rooks  (Read 476 times)

Offline ZO2

• Zinc Member
I am looking for a new home with the rooks
« on: February 02, 2004, 03:42:42 PM »
Zo here, looking for a new squad to fly with and call home. I switched countries the other night. I know exactly what im looking for as follows:

Big roster with mostly active players 20 to 25+

Team oriented squad that likes to take bases mainly, and furball/vulch on the side.

Dont really care to fly with a squad with alot of lone wolfs and the type. I like to milk run and stuff during the day, but id rather have at least someone to fly with.

I want a squad that is very laid back and the CO is not a taskmaster that likes to scream when things do not go their way ie: Artlaw of __the ones__ (no offense bro) learned my lesson the hard way when i was green <---never again hehe.

Everyone must get along in the squad also top priority.

Peek player time in the squad somehwere around 8pm eastern
time.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If this sounds like your squad please feel free to email me or holler out for me on country channel or private message me. I believe that this pretty much narrows it down alot. Also, i need no training although a training night would be cool. Feel free to look up my stats.

out

Offline ZO2

• Zinc Member
an addition to my last post
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 03:55:27 PM »
I forgot completely.....i like to fly so many different aircraft that i do not wish to be limited as to what im allowed to fly. With the exception of squad operations that might call for everyone to fly 110 g2 or something. Usually when doing base takin or squad ops i usually find something heavy to fly, p38, p51, a jug or whatever. Im used to flying fighter support mostly in a nikki or laffer with eggs for the occasional gv or something. Goon? anytime anywhere ill fly her or buzz an m3 to wherever np!

Going off in a tangent again. Over explaining is something i tend to do alot so ill cut it short here. Baisically i dont want a squad that flys nothing but 51 or f4us or something.

out

Offline snake339

• Zinc Member
I am looking for a new home with the rooks
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 07:38:24 PM »
check the 339th out we laid back squad  do alot of jabo with the 51 not a must to fly except squad night

339th fighter group

Offline ZO2

• Zinc Member
oopsie
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 09:48:38 PM »
disregard  

thx