Author Topic: Bodhi's complete lack of disrespect  (Read 3557 times)

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
Bodhi's complete lack of disrespect
« on: June 15, 2001, 12:30:00 AM »
Well to begin with this is your buddy gunman26.  Here come the flames.  Yes I know I have not been the politest individual to deal with, and have probably said numerous things to offened alot of you.  Yes my actions when i first starting playing were far from civilized, and in turn have created quite a negative persona for myself.  I have however tuned it down considerably.  The only time I go off and name call etc is when someone berates etc.. I have stated in the past that I will never apologize for my actions but I am using this forum and thread to state that I am sorry.  I logged on tonight and Bish's backs were against the wall.  We just recently gained the port back and moved the CV into a position that we would be able to keep it for a longer period of time.  Yes I have killed a few CV's lately and have been flamed by several DMD members for this. By me taking command of the CV this strated a very heated bish channel debate between me and DMD.  Rammjagr put his 2 cents worth which provoked me into a 4 way argument. Later that evening Rammjagr provked me again and I challeneged him to a duel, he accepted. I followed him to the arena to find that he and BodhiArm were there.  As soon as i logged on I get flak from both of them name calling etc.  This I can handle, far be it from me to say anything about name calling as I have done my fair share.  But Bodhi decides to go on and insult my mother..this i cant handle. To make a long story short and because it is still an extremely emotional subject for me to talk about.  April 23,2000 my mother passed away from her long battle with breast cancer.  I know some of you have lost loved ones and can relate to how it would make you feel if you logged into the dueling arena and her mom joke's...I told Bodhi in some not so friendly terms that my mother was dead and that mom jokes are not at all cool.  He then proceded to have the nerve to say that he killed her..and then called me a liar and said "where is the death certificate". Im sorry but no matter how many times I have said negative things to other people and have dipped into the gutter, I have NEVER gone so far as to insult ones dead family member.  Some of you might say well thats what you get for all the name calling youve done in the past, and if thats the case then so be it. Ive got pics but I dont know how to post them in here

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2001, 12:42:00 AM »
That is a BOLDFACED LIE Gunman, and you know it.  I NEVER insulted your mother, you started the name calling and interupted a Duel, TWICE.  Your attitude and actions speak for themselves.  If your mother is dead, my sympathies, but I still feel that is yet another lie in your continued path of chaos and attempts at attention.  Ask the participants, and let the truth roll out.  Gaiden, AKHog, and Rammjager were all there, yet they never saw me insult your mother.  They did see you interupt the duel.  Which is against the rules.  You knew it, you broke it, you should be banned.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2001, 12:55:00 AM »
someone PLEASE so me how to post pics so I can show the community the TRUTH

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2001, 01:04:00 AM »
Gunman....you need to put them up on a site (Tripod, Geocities) Once you do, you'll come here..then, and make sure that the adress is ABSOLUTELY correct, type

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: texace ]

Offline Skorpyon

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2001, 01:05:00 AM »
Finally a topic that makes sense... now if we could just get everyone to act with a "complete LACK of
DISRESPECT" then the arenas would be much better places... Imagine, no disrespect anywhere... only maturity, courtesy, and honor... Oh well.. we can only hope.   :D

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Skorpyon ]

Offline AKHog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2001, 01:05:00 AM »
gunman, to post a pic first upload it to a free web hosting service (i use photo point)

then go and find the address they gave to your picture. then use the image button on the instant ubb code area of a posting page. post the url to the image.
also please convert screen shots to jpeg to speed up the loading for us. thanks.

-AKHog
The journey is the destination.

Offline Jochen

• Copper Member
      • http://www.jannousiainen.net
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2001, 01:23:00 AM »
Well to begin with this is your buddy gunman26.

Prepare to DIE squeak!!!

:D
jochen Gefechtsverband Kowalewski

Units: I. and II./KG 51, II. and III./KG 76, NSGr 1, NSGr 2, NSGr 20.
Planes: Do 17Z, Ju 87D, Ju 88A, He 111H, Ar 234A, Me 410A, Me 262A, Fw 190A, Fw 190F, Fw 190G.

Sieg oder bolsevismus!

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2001, 01:28:00 AM »
Wanna eat crow now or later?

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2001, 01:40:00 AM »
hehe lack of disrespect...sorry in my rage i made a grammar mistake..correction lack of respect  :D

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2001, 01:41:00 AM »
I'm sitting back and getting the cooler out with frosty suds. Lighting the grill and setting brots up. This looks like it will be a good one.

So far I rate it Gunman, 1: Bodhi, 0.
A picture is worth 1,000 flame words.

Popping a cold one now.........AAAAAAHHHHH

Mav  :cool:   ;)
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline sethkenney

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2001, 01:57:00 AM »
"started the name calling" look at the pic...I changed countries for my first sortie..didnt even get off the ground.."gunman is a salamander"...bodhi face it you are in the wrong bub..and you seem to have a chronological disorder where you remember the events that took place assbackwards

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2001, 02:22:00 AM »
Monkey Ver Sus Robot!

Yeah!

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2001, 03:17:00 AM »
eeh whadda maroon

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2001, 07:36:00 AM »
Imbecille (Gunman26),

As I said before, I DID NOT INSULT YOUR MOTHER.  Not one thing in your screen shots shows me insulting her.  Nor does it show when you first logged into the dueling arena saying, "GET READY TO DIE squeakES!"  Your little comment their earned the "Gunman is a salamander" comment from me, as only a salamander waltzs into an arena and makes a comment like that.  The comment of going to hunt you down was in response to your repetitive use of foul language and generally being an arse, did I do it?  NO, yet you seem to dream up a fantasy in your demented little mind.  Lastly, look at when you were supposedly insulted... do you see any one there actually defending you?  Nope, and you can bet your arse that had I used the language and terms you claim, others would have chastised the hell out of me for it.

Get a life you whining little imbecille.

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Bodhi ]
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2001, 07:43:00 AM »
Soooo, gunman, how does it feel when somebody gets kicks and giggles outta pushing yer buttons?

Not near as fun as when you do it?

;)

I've noticed you toning the venom down, keep going that direction.  :) It's not as easy to give a <S> when ya die, but it gets you a lot more respect.