Author Topic: Caught on film! Vulcher exposed!  (Read 1693 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Caught on film! Vulcher exposed!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2004, 01:43:13 PM »
What ? ... another BORING DMF Multi-Kill film ?

He is nothing but a l33t vulchin' sum' biatch. Wouldn't watch this film if they offered me $1,000,00.00.

Also ... DMF-Leviathn has a "shades" account so watch out ... its  "Nezaz".

(I'll download it as soon as I get home tonight ... :D)
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2004, 01:53:38 PM »
Is he vulching or not?  If he's not, I won't bother watching it.  If he is, I just might learn something.

MiniD

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2004, 03:20:33 PM »
LOL, what's this "shades account" business I seem to be missing ... I think I just heard the sound of something zooming over my head.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2004, 03:28:58 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
LOL, what's this "shades account" business I seem to be missing ... I think I just heard the sound of something zooming over my head.

You must be used to that sound by now.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Caught on film! Vulcher exposed!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2004, 03:33:45 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
We here at Caught on Film have been very busy putting this story together for you folks.

We sent out our ace super-duper-uber investigative reporter out in shades to record this well known pilot and expose him for the dasterdly fiend he really is, a vulcher and a chute shooter.  Don't let the so-called 'prowess' of this pilot fool you.  This film clearly exposes him for the sub-par pilot he really is.  After all, he is usually in a turn fighter and everyone that is anyone knows that turn fighting is so simple a blind, armless monkey can do it.

I warn you that this film is very disturbing, so much so that we ask that you clear the room of any children, individuals with heart troubles or prone to feinting and pregnant women.

This film has been unedited to bring you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that I interpret from gamey stats.

The Vulcher

Ack-Ack

DMF has been a dweeb since his early AW days.  This is nothing new.  He better just hope that Ubermensch never finds him in the arena.  Then it's gonna get ugly! :)

Dan/Slack
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2004, 06:15:18 PM »
Originally posted by SOB

You dolt !!! You haven't been following the "Zazen" thread yet? I think that was one of the reason that prompted this film.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107685
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2004, 06:53:24 PM »
Well crap, once a thread gets over about 3 pages and I haven't been following it closely, I generally can't bring myself to read through that much garbage.  However, it sounds like this one may be worth it...if not, you had best watch your bellybutton at the con! :D

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2004, 08:59:05 PM »
I'm disappointed in this film. There was no sense of "history" in it.  

Where was his wingman ??

What was the mission ???

Did he contribute to the war effort ?????

What was the point ????

To me it looked like he was just flyin around shooting stuff :rolleyes:

It may be unfair to single out levi, but he is a perfect example of what's wrong in the game.

One from the attic exposes this type of quake flying as for what it really is.  An attempt to take the "history" out of the game. It's been reduced to let me get low and shoot all the high guys..

It could be substituted by films from a handful of guys, people that should be shunned..

What they share is a disregard for what this game can really be.  What is distressing is some pilots unfortunately strive to emulate their attitude to the game.

That is sad..

Quaker

WHERE IS THE HISTORY ???
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 09:52:43 PM by nopoop »
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Booky

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 09:31:43 AM »
There are still vulchers?  :confused:   Damn I thought all the vulching stopped when I stopped playing, but don't worry I'll be back whenever I get some free time at home.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 10:10:01 AM »
poopy... point to some more of DMF's skilless vulthing films for these guys would ya?    Maybe the one where he was vultching those seven higher planes by himself..   Where he tricked em into attacking him.

lazs

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2004, 02:10:51 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
poopy... point to some more of DMF's skilless vulthing films for these guys would ya?    Maybe the one where he was vultching those seven higher planes by himself..   Where he tricked em into attacking him.

lazs

Ah ... mmm ... I believe it was 10 higher guys that he vulched !!!

Interesting concept/question ... Does the art of vulching always have to be initiated when you are higher than your enemy ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2004, 10:20:25 AM »
No slap... getting some of the sky accountants to think you are helpless and con them into fighting before they realize that they are fighting not only someone who is at their computer at the time but.... aware of them... well, combine that with the sky accountants total lack of acm and you have a slaughter... the low slow plane will use his unfair advantage of being awake and vultch the sky accountant.

Reversing a sky accountant or la7 is vultching also.   Any move that makes it so the higher late model plane loses sight and causes confusion is vultching.... doing a lead turn while the cannon plane is trying to head on you is probably vultching.

lazs

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2004, 06:52:17 PM »
DMF,
Great film.  Makes me feel better about being on the other end of one of your lessons the other night! At least I survived a full minute.
Do you use padlock views ? Or just flip around with your view keys?

Mosq

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2004, 07:31:24 PM »
He cheats!

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2004, 12:44:00 AM »
MOSQ, I'm glad you enjoyed the film.  To answer your question, I don't use padlock at all.  All of the view switching in the film was done manually by me.  Padlock feels too restricting on situational awareness after years of flying Air Warrior and Aces High.  I can get more out of snapping around the views in a couple of seconds than padlock ever provides me.

-- Todd/Leviathn