Author Topic: Boroda are you ok?  (Read 797 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 04:33:22 AM »
Boroda, Time to check in.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 07:58:56 AM »
Thank you guys, I am OK.

The explosion happened two stops from where I have to change line. Trains move now exactly from my home in the North of Moscow (Rechnoy Vokzal station on green line) to Novokuznetskaya where I change lines OTW to work. The whole Southern part of green line is cut off, meaning that huge "sleeping" districts are almost isolated from the center.

I stayed at home untill lunch time, thought there will be crowds in an underground. Surprisingly the underground is nearly empty, and there are hundreeds of Militia warriors, as far as I saw - not from regular line underground militia but from city departments.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 08:16:03 AM »
http://www.vesti.ru/

Check on a tiny video-camera below the wreck image for video, and a photo camera for pictures.

Bloody bastards.

It's still not as bad as a 1977 "Armenian" underground terror bombing.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 08:29:47 AM »
Just watch this:

http://www.rambler.ru/db/news/simg.html?mid=4241774&n=2

This is a worst nightmare in a megapolis like Moscow...

In 1977 KGB have caught terrorists without having any evidence. Now they have videotapes from a camera on platform, I hope it will help, but OTOH the "assistant" who shouted "you'll have a celebration now!" to a platform attendant is probably already under the ice of Moskva river...

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 08:55:37 AM »
Glad youre ok.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 09:21:46 AM »
Wow, :(

Glad your okay Boroda.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 10:15:28 AM »
Thank you guys!...

Here is a story from one Live-Journal user, Alexander Shushpanov:

Today I was in hell...

Maybe I am a lucky person. This morning I was in the train, who's second car was blown up. My friends, this was honestly scary, and I must be a person with a strong will if I didn't subdue to panic...

The morning started as usual - I took a bus to Kantemirovskaya underground station, met my friend Ilya, who works as a carpenter somwhere in South-West, and we took an underground ride together. Until Avtozavodskaya everything was OK, driver opened doors and let people come in and out, and took for Paveletskaya. After approximately one minute in a tunnel we heard a not-very-loud explosion ahead, wind brought a cloud of stinky yellow smoke and the damaged cables on tunnel walls on both sides of a train were lit by bright electric sparks. Train moved about 50 meters ahead and stopped. There was so much smoke that eyes hurt. I thought it can be poison gas - in this case there could be no survivors. No, just smoke. I see a "passenger-driver" intercom on a car wall bight beside me. I press a button and say that I am in such a car and here is a lot of smoke.Driver answers that everything is under control and the evacuation will be organized soon. For about two minutes nothing happens, only smoke gets stronger. I take off my hat, and, pardon me, urinate on it, and breath through it, folded twice. Exactly as we were taught in Emercom. Some people follow my example. I squat down and advice others to do so too. We sit down. Horrible screams are heard from ahead, and like someone is breaking windows. Reasonable action in case the train is stopped in a tunnel and the air is getting stuffy, but not when the tunnel is filled with smoke. Idiots. Driver declares that the contact rail is cut off and he will now open the doors so we can walk back to Avtozavodskaya. I jump down to the rails, help some woman to follow me, and go a little forward. The crowd is standing on both sides of a train. Ilya jumped on the opposite side, I see him from between the cars, he gives me an "OK" gesture. All right, I calm down a little. People can't move because from far cars people still come out and block the way, they come out and go away, out and away - it's rush hour. People start to panic, like "We will all suffocate here!". A woman that I helped to get out of a car starts to shout that Avtozavodskaya is not behind us but ahead, screams that everyone will die now. I turn to her and produce some horrible obscene construction, followed by an order to calm down. And she did calm down!.. People start to walk away, we move towards the station. After the train smoke thins and the usnnel lamps are shining. We walk on ties, cracking glass under our soles, some metal particles on the floor (broken car parts). Someone gets sick and two guys carry him, speaking something encouraging, nice lads.
And here the hell starts. 50 meters behind the train I walked about 20 meters through blood, meat, through torn flesh... I will not describe it. No use. It was horrible. I haven't seen such things even in Emercom educational videos.

And then we walked to the station, where I threw away the hat and could wash my face - it was all sooty, go out to the street and take a deep breath of fresh air. No work today, I have to sleep for an hour or two.

Don't worry, I am OK. Not hurt, not poisoned by smoke. But I had to waste my hat... '-)

The original in Russian is here:

http://www.livejournal.com/~dj_shoo/121392.html

Sorry for a lame translation :(

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 10:20:56 AM »
Thank you!

Glad to hear your ok.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 10:23:28 AM »
Terrible loss. Sorry Boroda.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 11:05:13 AM »
!#%$@#$@# terrorists  :mad:

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 11:40:51 AM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
!#%$@#$@# terrorists  :mad:

I feel sorry that we don't have death penalty now. But there is always a chance to kill them with bayonets in case they "fight back during arrest". :mad: No bullets, just kill them like pigs...

All that creatures who prepare suicide bombers by conditioning them under heavy drugs should be handed to Chinese for public execution on national TV. Chinese national TV is free and unencoded on almost every sattelite.

I envy Israelis. They retaliate. It's according to their prehistoric religion (no offences, it's just older then Christianity)...

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 12:11:40 PM »
Glad to hear your ok Boroda!
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2004, 01:09:32 PM »
Glat to hear from you Boroda!

Daniel

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Boroda are you ok?
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2004, 01:12:07 PM »
Glad to hear the arguments fight here, not people!