Author Topic: Vultching in CT  (Read 2889 times)

Offline Telstar

• Copper Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2004, 04:25:11 AM »
Oooh   a tomcat  cool  :D

Originally posted by Slash27
You forgot the Hurri IID and F-14 Lowe:aok

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2004, 08:49:48 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
That's no excuse. You either have your own personal code of honor or you don't. What has anyone else got to do with it? :D

Well Arlo, that's where you've screwed up:  I don't have a "personal code of honor."  That nonsense is your idea of what was said.  

You boys really need to quit rationalizing your behavior.  Hey, If you're trying that hard to excuse it, even you think it sucks.

Sakai
"The P-40B does all the work for you . . ."

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2004, 08:52:01 AM »
Originally posted by Löwe
Revenge of the saucer people.
M

You know, I don't think he is serious, I think he's commenting on this week's setup!

Will there be any ambulances to shoot?  Hospital ships to destroy?

And while were on it, it's one thing to bomb a church but could we not get some mainstream Cathedrals to destroy as well?

Sakai

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2004, 08:55:51 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
Sheesh, are we still talking about this?
Maybe you "waa, I got vulched" crybabies should stick to box games.

Hmmmmmm . . .

Maybe we could learn to read and then we wouldn't get the little logic train off the track so often?

No one here whined, and I certainly have never complained, about being vultched, I have said I think the trend in the CT is taking us to the MA lite stage, and that's a shame.

Thanks for the rationalization though, it beats thought and effort anytime.  Here's a quote you can simply paste in rather than applying any thought:  "Let's not build a community, it's me first and I dictate the normative behavior because only I count".

;-)

Sakai

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2004, 08:57:32 AM »
Originally posted by Telstar
Oooh   a tomcat  cool  :D

Well, yeah, OK, if you had a Tomcat why not vultch???

Sakai

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2004, 10:54:33 AM »
If you pop someone from 25 miles away with a Phoenix while they are on the runway, is that still a vulch?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 10:57:16 AM by Slash27 »

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2004, 11:04:09 AM »
Is Vulching such an issue that it deserves 51 replies to it?  
  Come on, Think about it....

How many bases on each map....?
How many opertunities not to get vulched?

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2004, 11:12:30 AM »
Originally posted by o0Stream140o
Is Vulching such an issue that it deserves 51 replies to it?  
  Come on, Think about it....

How many bases on each map....?
How many opertunities not to get vulched?

No, my point was we need a biplane.  After that, who cares?

Sakai

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2004, 11:13:16 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
If you pop someone from 25 miles away with a Phoenix while they are on the runway, is that still a vulch?

No way, that's called COOL.

Perhaps we should lobby for nuclear weapons . . .

Sakai

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2004, 11:14:37 AM »
And a bi-polar seeking missile:aok

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2004, 11:19:42 AM »
Originally posted by Sakai
Thanks for the rationalization though, it beats thought and effort anytime.  Here's a quote you can simply paste in rather than applying any thought:  "Let's not build a community, it's me first and I dictate the normative behavior because only I count".

;-)

Sakai

Again, you are the one rationalizing, not me. I dont dictate any behavior but my own, nor do I complain about anyone elses behavior as much as I may dislike some of it. You are the one trying to impose a moral standard on others, not me.

The silly thing about this is, as much as I am on the Pro-vulch side of this, I do very very rarely. I remember when I started all this in BoB, you had just upped A10 and I vulched you in a Tiffie. You said "Hmmm vuchin in the CT?", so in that respect this whole thread is my fault. I wont vulch in the middle of the night when there are only 2-3 guys on each side, and if you tell me "hey, Im not a 'base capture guy' I just want to furball" I wont do it then either, but you did not say anything like that so I vulched you. I wont appologize for the times that I do vulch.

Sooo...can we declare this horse beaten to death and move on?:rolleyes:

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2004, 11:19:44 AM »
double post

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2004, 11:44:12 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
How about the DA? Can you get real air combat in the DA? :D

Any place any time any plane :D

The issue here is pretty simple...what are you looking for...If I go to the CT I'm looking for a good fight. Yes it's "historical"...so what...it's got planes and pilots who tend to have some experience. I don't care if I'm being gangbanged ( I always fly the lower #'d side ) I just want a fun fight.

IMO you dont need goons, vehicles or bombers...

Nothing funnier than watching one of the CT "squads"...and I use the term sarcastically...launch a massive strike against....NADA....while another "squad" does the same thing on the other side of the map...I've got 3 or 4 clips of this BS floating around somwwhere...literally 20+ folks in CT and no interaction between sides.

I'll vulch with the best of em if it makes sense....but with few exceptions...like vulching the squad weenies on the way to glory:aok...it just doesnt make sense.

With #'s in the teens or low 20's why discourage a chance for a fight where you already hold the alt & E...let the poor SOB git 500 ft up then swat em down...a small window of hope is all us "vulchies" are asking for:rofl

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Telstar

• Copper Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2004, 12:04:40 PM »
Sidewinders make for good vulchin :)

Originally posted by Sakai
Well, yeah, OK, if you had a Tomcat why not vultch???

Sakai

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Vultching in CT
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2004, 12:19:02 PM »
Nothing funnier than watching one of the CT "squads"...and I use the term sarcastically...launch a massive strike against....NADA....while another "squad" does the same thing on the other side of the map...I've got 3 or 4 clips of this BS floating around somwwhere...literally 20+ folks in CT and no interaction between sides.

Yeah, "squads":rolleyes:   Who are these people anyway? The sooner these "squad" types learn what a WW2 flight sim is "really" all about, the better off we will all be. "Squads",ppppppppffffffffttttttt!!!!:rolleyes: