Author Topic: Note to self -never fight angry  (Read 592 times)

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Note to self -never fight angry
« on: February 08, 2004, 01:41:24 AM »
Rmember Tweety, never fight angry. When angry, you fight stupid which makes you more angry which makes you more stupid. So i'll forget last night and remember this.

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Re: Note to self -never fight angry
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 12:58:17 PM »
You must learn to harness your hate...

Hate?!? You can't handle the Hate!
By: Slug

You can be forgiven for your semantic obfuscation and lack of coherent ontological perspective.

Slug-trans: "what a goober."

You have confused anger with hate. It's hard to function intellectually when you're pissed off.  In fact hard to function any-way when you're angry. Hate is not anger. Anger is an emotional response to real or perceived stimuli.

Hate is an orientation - a way of interpreting information that then shapes the type of response - not the response itself.

DoK was the master of hate. Many others have come and gone - some have mastered hate - others have tried and failed.

Here's an example:

ANGER: "I will chase that bastard in the F4 down in my Zero cuz he whacked me while taking off from the field. I dunno who he is but I'll get him - even though I have no ammo, no E, no alt and no ****ing hope. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

HATE: "Ahhh....I see Slug is in the arena. I have studied his usual routine. I know what airfield he flies from and which plane. I know his favorite merge maneuver. He has offended me and shall pay mercilessly. I will hunt him coldly and methodically - turning his Air Warrior time into a living, dying hell from which there is no escape. And I will smile as I watch him explode in front of my hungry guns."

Does this make sense, Goober? Did I type it s-l-o-w-l-y enough so even you could understand? Have you always been a butt-munch? Or do you just "play" one on TV? Nice shirt, by the way.  Do you occasionally wear men's clothing for a change of pace?

Hoohahahah...... Muhahahahahah Let the Slug hating/hunting begin!

Slug -=*TH*=-

DoKtor of Hatology
Butt Munchus Emeritus

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 03:02:28 PM »
There is much wisdom in that piece :D

Hate!

>>ANGER: "I will chase that bastard in the F4 down in my Zero cuz he whacked me while taking off from the field. I dunno who he is but I'll get him - even though I have no ammo, no E, no alt and no ****ing hope. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" <<

Yup, thats about where I was last night, lol.

Same guy got me about 4 times in a row in his p38. The first time was a vulch, and I managed to sidestep him winding up 200 yards on his 6. I emptied a whole load of ammo missing every shot :) Ok - I was sure I'd get him *this* time. Took off again,  but this time the cap over the base had grown. So, I flew past the yak, past the p51, past the spits, cause I was going to kill that p38. Of course I didn't make it to the 38. Another up, another down, the 38 got me again. I knew what I needed - alt.
So I took off a base away, and headed in at 10k.  Two countrymen were engaged with 2 p38's. It was a 50/50 shot so I picked one and lowered my nose on him. He disengaged and started to run. I knew I had the right one. That chicken vulch was definitely a runner. My little spit 5 couldn't catch him, so I loaded up a missle and let it fly on channel 1 - "Run you little sissy"
I looked back and saw the other 38 was 1.8
on my 6. I broke, he went up, I went up, he went up a little further,  and I just kinda floated. Same old same old, snap snap, one wing, pretty pine trees, tower. It was the same p38 of course.

I HATE that p38 :D

>>DoK was the master of hate. <<

Yup! "Give into the hate"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2004, 03:09:33 PM by TweetyBird »

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 12:45:20 PM »
When hunting rabbits...use a rabbit gun:)...you want to kill a 38...grab a yak...i'd guess it's the one plane that even a 38 ace fears (if they "fear" anything but another 38)

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 01:03:19 PM »
Lol.  Being angry makes me fly 2x more aggresive.  And I do 2x better.  Oh well.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Gremlin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/lognew.html
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 01:19:06 PM »
Anger: I'm gonna up a spit 9 get vulched another 10 times in the vain hope I might get to ho one of those vulchin bastages.

Hate:  I'm gonna up from the next field in a tiffie, grab alt and kill em all.

Or my favourite one, 'I'm gonna drag em 2 sectors by carefully managing my throttle and speed just enough to keep em interested, then once they've wasted a good 20 minutes and all the wep their lil dweeb tulips possess, I'll turn and kill em'  :)

Revenge is not an event its a process:)

:)

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 01:19:28 PM »
You gotta know your matchups.

A Yak9U will smack a Mustang, Corsair, Hellcat, P-38, and all of the German planes.

A Hurricane will smack a Zero, N1k, Spitfire, and sometimes an FM2.

A FW190a8 with the "elephant guns" package will handle the LA-7s that try to HO.  It also handles the multiengine bombers.

When I get pissed, I break out the A8.  Nothing like a broadsword to dish out the hate.  And if I'm really pissed, I grab a Spit IX EasyModetm[/size=1] plane so that I can let my hate flow freely without having to worry about flaps and stalls.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2004, 01:26:34 PM »
Only saw one you missed gofaster...tiffie...the ultimate eradicator. If the actions under 10k or so a fast tiffie is a "plae horseman" second to none...probably about the same a well flown A8 but has more top end and better ballistics...those 4 x hizooka's can reach out and touch you in the next area code. Certainly the ultimate buff killer.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson