Author Topic: WW2OL is Fun  (Read 3694 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2004, 09:56:42 AM »
did dowding admit he liked it before or after he admitted he was gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)?

lazs

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2004, 10:06:35 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Wow that was difficult.

Problems:

- tree-climbing sn1p3r d00d5 are a constant pain

Havent played the game yet.
But if memory serves correct. Isnt tht pretty much the same feeling they had about em in real life too?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2004, 10:34:22 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Obviously, I can only go on what I have seen with my own eyes. The 88mm was untouched by the MG and shell fire, and then it killed me. Things like that stop WW2OL becoming a great game.

Firing on the move? Have you tried it in the A13 with the two pounder? It's bad enough stationary but with the sight wheeling about at it's practically impossible. The Christie suspension system doesn't seem to help much at all.

Again I've not played the game but not for nuthin, since when was firing on the move supposed to be easy?
Most of the timew when firing on the move they were putting down area fire and not trying to shoot at exact points

sounds to me like firing on the move is probably modeled realisitcally if thats the problem
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2004, 10:34:55 AM »
Originally posted by Sarge1

why you would say that rip i dont know.  

I was speaking to meatwad, see my post above, and the quote.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Re: Re: WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2004, 10:46:22 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
Havent played the game yet.
But if memory serves correct. Isnt tht pretty much the same feeling they had about em in real life too?

Except the new trees aren't climbable anymore
Well, you might be able to wank yourself off against a tree but you ain't gonna shoot from up there.

Offline Sarge1

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/soundpge/index.html
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2004, 10:47:46 AM »
lol sorry i must of went past that.. hmmm being 50 and having senior moments are comming more frequent than last year.   so i retracted that. deleted post. But did enjoy your missions though. they were fun and sometimes really crazy, even the time you left me to go eat dinner when we were sitting behind a hill gv camping and asked me to watch out for enemy, and the time we went noe across the ocean to a base just  to run into another noe from the base we were attacking to attack the base we left from, those were funny. the 15 c47s dropping on an base still active with 150 little troopers floating down and we took it. since they coulndt kill all of them, Missions like that are rare now.

so sorry for misreading post

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2004, 10:56:30 AM »
Originally posted by Sarge1
lol sorry i must of went past that.. hmmm being 50 and having senior moments are comming more frequent than last year.   so i retracted that. deleted post. But did enjoy your missions though. they were fun and sometimes really crazy, even the time you left me to go eat dinner when we were sitting behind a hill gv camping and asked me to watch out for enemy, and the time we went noe across the ocean to a base just  to run into another noe from the base we were attacking to attack the base we left from, those were funny. the 15 c47s dropping on an base still active with 150 little troopers floating down and we took it. since they coulndt kill all of them, Missions like that are rare now.

so sorry for misreading post

Yes, great times Sarge! I remember them quite well. When the Seattle rains begin again this winter, I may have to start using my gaming computer for what it was built for again!

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2004, 11:18:56 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Well now, then thats a fair analysis, isn't it? You logged in for a few minutes, therefore WW2OL MUST be more fun!

:lol

Guy said he's been playing WWIIOL much more than AH lately and said he also likes it a lot. I really can't see what's your problem here. Quit being a jerk.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2004, 12:11:27 PM »
All I said that after playing AH over a year now it has gotten boring. I have had more fun in a week in WW2OL then playing AH for the past few months. My post clearly states that I have more fun in WW2OL then in AH, therefore I dont see a point to log in all the time.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2004, 12:24:28 PM »
Saw three ltars sapping a matilda last night, I asked if they were the ones from AH, they were.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline DEMAN

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.shaw.ca/dthbr/
WW2OL is Fun
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2004, 01:02:43 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Well now, then thats a fair analysis, isn't it? You logged in for a few minutes, therefore WW2OL MUST be more fun!

:lol

SO... what exactly is your problem RS?
Can't read...? Can't understand what it is you are reading?? or just like to bully others in a forum cause you can't find any flies to rip the wings off? Get a life.