Author Topic: WE need This  (Read 395 times)

Hash

WE need This
« on: December 28, 2000, 01:49:00 AM »
<S> G'day    AH lovers whilst surfing the web I found this artical.

Fw 190F-8/U2 - torpedo plane with two underwing ETC 503 racks or under-fuselage mounted ETC 504 (previously ETC 501) bomb rack. The plane was equipped with a special sight system, TSA 2A (Tiefsturzangle 2A) for precise aerial torpedo BT (Bombentorpedo) aiming. Using this torpedo it was possible to attack targets from a higher altitude and from a higher angle than in the case of an ordinary aerial torpedo LT (Lufttorpedo). It was planned to use two BT 400 or one BT 700 torpedo. Other armament was reduced to two fuselage mounted MG 131 machine guns. A small number of these planes were in service with 11./KG200.

Now seeing as I am in KG200 I feel Maybe I could have one   ,, hehe Maybe we could all have one    wadda you rekkon?

Thx HTC for a Great Game, realy Love the new version.

Ödin

[This message has been edited by Hash (edited 12-28-2000).]

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
WE need This
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2000, 02:09:00 AM »
Hey, I want this too.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
WE need This
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2000, 02:22:00 AM »
It would be impossible to add that Hash, reasons being.

1. ANY LW plane is underpowered, and undergunned, meaning the guys that fly it are just EXCEPTIONAL shots, and fortunate to be so good they make do with the overwhelming odds against them.

2. It would be incredibly difficult to fly.

Why? Im not sure, but aren't all the LW planes like 2X's as difficult to fight in?

Really, just ask the LW experts. They are SO HARD to fly, even a seasoned veteran LW guy like ram used Combat Trim (that big green light you never see) at low ALT just to keep them airborne! Now thats HARD!

3. Im sure there is 5 more, but Ill leave this open to the Luftwobblers PR dept.  Dora campaign dept.

No more LW Iron, it's just way to unfair to the guys that have to be so great to fight in it.

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
WE need This
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2000, 04:05:00 AM »
Jeez...

bad day, Creamo?

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
WE need This
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2000, 04:34:00 AM »
bad day, Creamo?

Nope, one MD80 #3 brake fuse change cuz it leaked (hate Skydrol), several MD80 engine oil checks (yawn), one FMC #2 fault failure to capture glide slope with a RTC LMP sign off (pilots dig that, autopilot is key), a few lighting problems, and a auto-spoiler problem we escaped outta due to  new shift.

Then I came home and relaxed, fired up AH.

Fun as hell, no stress, and laughed at all the whining. It keeps me sane.

You?  

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
WE need This
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2000, 04:46:00 AM »
At work (Euro time zone), no problems.

Still waiting to finally get home and install the 1.05 version.  

Bored to death with all this whining, flamefests and Allied vs. Axis supporters war.

I hope we can recover some peace and ask for all plane we want without immediatly one guy on "the other side" jump in and whine or flame... or both!!  

Let's start the new millennium in a good mode.

funked

WE need This
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2000, 07:11:00 AM »
Skydrol sux.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
WE need This
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2000, 08:22:00 AM »
Creamo,

Don't know about your fleet but the MD-90 has the worst reliability numbers in ours.

MD-88 isn't nearly as bad and runs fleet average.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
WE need This
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2000, 09:52:00 AM »

Originally posted by Creamo:

Really, just ask the LW experts. They are SO HARD to fly, even a seasoned veteran LW guy like ram used Combat Trim (that big green light you never see) at low ALT just to keep them airborne! Now thats HARD!

keep me airborne? lol   I like the way you distort the reality

Creamo you are **REALLY** losing trolling skills...either that or I am winning troll-avoiding capability  

Get a grip, and a coffee   you wont-ever- make me bite again in one of your famous "im-a-chips-and-burger-employeee" threads  

Hash

WE need This
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2000, 03:56:00 PM »
Only bad thing i can see with the plane is its lack of MG and Cannon, But Hey All I want to do is blow up ships with   It could be a cool Perk Plane  

Odin