Author Topic: Ram: Before you leave...  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Ram: Before you leave...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2000, 09:23:00 AM »

Originally posted by -lazs-:
Say what u will about Nixon but he was man enough and felt strongly enough about his country that he..... Resigned rather than drag the country and the Presidency through an impeachment trial and.... He conceded and election in the face of obvious voter fraud against him in order to not drag the country through the mud.  

If Gore wins does that mean that all future elections will be decided by lawyers and the media?
lazs

Nixon was also man enough in 1960 to give in to defeat in the last closest election we've had, stepping out without a re-count saying "It would be better for the country to move forward" rather than get into mud slinging...guess the Democratic party has indeed changed in 40 years.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2000, 09:24:00 AM »
Dammit, after reading this thread, I thought I was back in the OT forum..Pyro, close this thread if you think its best, we  got way off topic in the main forum here..

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2000, 09:27:00 AM »

Originally posted by MANDOBLE:

"La vida es como una cereza en un tazón, si se la come, se queda sin ella, sin agujero y sin gusano."

ROTFLOL !!!  Nasty boy!

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2000, 11:20:00 AM »
I invented sliced bread.
-SW

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2000, 11:39:00 AM »
LOL Kieren !

I therefore appologise to all my Fellow Europeans, I think I helped those "Amerikanskis" to think of us a little more "coocoo" again   (It 's usualy StSanta's job...)

PS:

Kieren, I know you are lying,  Gore used to be a filmstar, along with Ron Jeremy !

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

funked

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2000, 10:30:00 PM »
Algore is not 1/10th the man that Tricky Dick was.

Sandman_SBM

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2000, 10:41:00 PM »

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"La vida es como una cereza en un tazón, si se la come, se queda sin ella, sin agujero y sin gusano."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROTFLOL !!! Nasty boy!

According to babelfish: " the life is like a cherry in a bowl, if eats it, it remains without her, hole and worm. "

I don't get it.

:-)
sand

------------------

Pepino

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2000, 03:14:00 AM »

After some minutes of deep analysis I've concluded that what you want to say is:

"La vida es como un tazón de cerezas, cuantas más come, más agujeros encuentra."

Another version:

"La vida es como un tazón de cerezas, cuantas  más come, más gusanos encuentra en los agujeros."

And, with the latest patch:

ROFL, you both must have been using some Windoze "Super-Auto-Uber-You'll never get rid of" English-Spanish-English Translator

I think what Ripsnort wanted to say is:

"RAM debería relajarse comiendo cerezas en un tazón. Cualquiera que deje AH es un gusano".  

btw., never ever saw a thread hijacked on 2nd. post   .

Cheers,

Pepino.

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2000, 04:38:00 AM »

Originally posted by Sandman_SBM:
According to babelfish: " the life is like a cherry in a bowl, if eats it, it remains without her, hole and worm. "

I don't get it.

:-)
sand

Translation ...

"The life is like a cherry in a bowl, if you eat it, you loose the cherry, the hole and the worm."

Sand, your translator is UGLY.

-lazs-

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2000, 08:14:00 AM »
funked and rip... as you probly know by now we have our answer on how honorable mr gore is.   the next president will be decided by the side with the best lawyer.  
lazs

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2000, 11:23:00 AM »
 Bush has been pulling a Huey Long, I just know it.

Buckwheat

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2000, 07:00:00 PM »
I like Demorats......O'NO i've been brainwashed !