Author Topic: A <S> And a Thank you to the AH Community  (Read 1095 times)

Offline vatiAH

• Copper Member
A <S> And a Thank you to the AH Community
« on: February 09, 2004, 09:21:59 PM »
I want to personaly thank everyone who flew with us in the CrzyHrse Memorial Flight tonight.   Thank you all.   I also would like to thank the crew at Hitechcrations for allowing both EDO and myself 2 week trails and also allowing us to have our call signs back for the event.    A big to you all.    I also want to thank Hajo for originizing this event and also for allowing me to fly lead.  Thank you Sir        Just one more tonight, and that goes to my friend  Rick Siep.    

Rick ..you will be missed

Vati  out
Ductus Exemplo:  Lead by Example

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 09:24:44 PM »

OUTKAST - Here is the film.  No bullets fired.  Although 88mm cannot be seen in the film, it *did* happen.  My apologies for attracting the flak.
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline AKSnake

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 09:53:17 PM »
Thanks for the film Octavius, I couldn't join due to recent surgery, so the ride was nice, and you got shot down with all your ammo onboard.
Snake

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 10:57:26 PM »
Vati thanks for coming back and taking the lead.  EDO also, thanks for rerturning for this event.  Also...The Flying Circus for taking time to change to Bish and fly with their old squadmates.

To the BOPS a BIG !  CrzyHrs, I and Condor flew with them in AW.  Falc thanks for your squads participation.  BOPS always have been a class act.

I'd like to thank also my fellow Bishops for their full participation and cooperation with this event.  Shows why we stay Bish.

I would like to thank also, those who changed sides to participate. For the kind words, and an awesome display on the text buffer of respect for a fallen member of the AH Community.

The salutes seemed to go on forever on the text buffer.

And last but not least.  Thanks HTC, Dale, Skuzzy et.al for making this possible.

Knowing Rick.....his words... if he saw this tribute.  Holy watermelon Hajo!
Would you look at that!

Rick.....I'll cya up!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 11:06:16 PM by Hajo »
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »
I would also like to salute Vati, Edo and my brethren from the Flying Circus for moving to bish to do this.

Falc and the BOP's, You guys are great..a class act

I really want to tell all you guys that were in the MA at the time...Ya got STYLE, brought tears to my eyes   !!!

Hajo my friend, yup I can hear him now.

CrzyHrs

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2004, 02:45:24 AM »
I was really sorry to have missed this, but it was the early hours of the morning for me - had it been weekend, I maybe could have stayed up, but no way with work next day.  If anyone has a film, I would be very interested to see it, and if you could send it to ah@flossy.co.uk it would be greatly appreciated.

Crzyhrs

Flossy
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Wolf99

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2004, 05:54:21 AM »
Same here. I wanted to be there but unfortunately I had to be at work. If someone could also send me the film I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.

CrzyHrs   

Mike

Howlingwolf25@aol.com

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 10:17:44 AM »
I missed the flight as well,  but I did watch Octavious's film.   It looked like a very nice tribute.  

I am also impressed with HTC for the assistance to Vati and EDO.   That level of cooperation is not something you would see from a large corp.   Actions always speak louder than words and its apparent that the customer is very important to HTC.

Again Mine and My squads best wishes to Ricks family and friends.   I think Ill just read "High Flight" and reflect.  :)

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 09:43:45 PM »
Hajo Nice job putting the flight together. I upped from Knight land and got to Bish HQ just as flight was over. I flew around Bish HQ.......Strange with all those Ponys around checking out my 38....... And RTB to 22. WTG guys makes me remember is more then Just a Game. I have made friends here I have never met. May crazyhorse rest in peace and join our fellow 479th Raiders IMD1 and BOLS.

All

Crims
479th Raiders:aok
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 10:39:57 PM »
Crims thanks for participating....479th a great group always.

About the two fallen members of the 479th, and CrzyHrs.  They're probably winging as I type this :)
- The Flying Circus -

Offline TBolt A-10

• Silver Member
      • http://www.picturehangar.com
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2004, 12:37:49 AM »
I'm glad that you guys were the first to try and bring back a great old Air Warrior tradition - the Memorial Flight within the main arena.  I was a Rook P-51 that was 1/2-way to joining the flight when AmReo shot me down unopposed over Bish territory.  My subsequent attempt was too late.  :(

to CrzyHrse.  I wish I could've been there.

TBolt

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2004, 02:38:15 AM »
Originally posted by Flossy
If anyone has a film
Thanks very much to shamus and GCW who have both sent me films - hoping to watch them later!
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2004, 04:09:22 AM »
Never met the man But every souls worth is that of gold to his family and friends.

Gods speed SIR

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2004, 04:19:57 AM »
Sorry I missed it but it sounds like you guys honored him well. Very classy guys <>.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2004, 02:50:24 AM »
Wish I could have been there guys.There was no way out of work :(   I was BOP  and Clown so it woulda been great to see.
  Rick.Miss ya man.
Doc
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.