Author Topic: It's Just Not Fair!!!  (Read 6859 times)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 05:02:11 PM »

OMG PWN3D

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 05:23:50 PM »
i didn't know you had to earn the right to protest?

Yup, rights are earned, and if you havent earned them, then be quiet!  :rofl
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2004, 05:35:20 PM »
I thought Kerry served in vietnam? Where did Bush serve? Oh, in Alabama, so he says.

You can debate different issues between Bush and Kerry, but try to smear the guy who actually served in vietnam from the guy who dodged it? That could backfire. I don't think that is the way to play it. Bush is better off taking the high road and focus on jobs and the economy, that's what people find more important.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2004, 05:48:07 PM »
Jane Fonda on the other hand was a spoiled self-important loud mouth who pandered to the enemy and anyone else who would feed her ego with praise

While Kerry might have badmouthed the US (repeatedly), at least he didn't shoot at his own troops.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2004, 05:51:08 PM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
at least he didn't shoot at his own troops.

care to elaborate?????????

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2004, 05:59:55 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler

If anyone thinks kerrys service was anything more than another check mark in his political resume, you deserve to be a dumbacrat.

I wonder what he was thinking?

John Kerry is Yale grad who enlisted in the Navy, served in Vietnam, and earned a Silver Star, three Purple Hearts, and the Bronze Star with Combat V awards for his service.

I know... If I can just get wounded 2 more times I'll look really good for Lt. Governer! Then that Bronze Star.. with a V should make me a lock for Senator... and All I'll need is a Silver Star to become President... yea! Thats the ticket!

I bet McCain got captured on purpose too... just to further his political career...

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2004, 06:36:18 PM »
ahh yes "the war record"

in 1996,Dole, a wounded decorated veteran war hero from WW2 ran againt a draft dodger and the liberals elected the draft dodger, i guess a "war record" was not as important in 1996 as it is today.

kerry has to play the "war record" card  because he can't run on his voting record, he voted to cut CIA funding and defense funding. then the liberals blame boosh and the CIA for not knowing 9/11 was coming and WHERE ARE THE WMD'S.....oh brother.

kerry did not become "anti-war"until he decided to run for political office.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2004, 07:12:04 PM »
grrr oh those damned dirty lefties/liberals/dumbocrats, they're all the same and they're evil!  Thank our riteous and christian God in the heavens that all republicans are pure as the driven snow!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2004, 07:46:07 PM »
"Marching side by side with communist flags and people praising Ho Chi Min...."

Link please?

"BLATENTLY LIED to them about atrocities committed"

Again, link please?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2004, 07:47:58 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence
I thought Kerry served in vietnam? Where did Bush serve? Oh, in Alabama, so he says.

You can debate different issues between Bush and Kerry, but try to smear the guy who actually served in vietnam from the guy who dodged it? That could backfire. I don't think that is the way to play it. Bush is better off taking the high road and focus on jobs and the economy, that's what people find more important.

Wow you just slapped the hundreds of thousands of americans who defended and served this country in the guard and the reserves.... Wow, thats amazing what people will do out of political fanaticism.  Bush flew F102 interceptors, at the time they were one of the principal air defense assets tasked with defending the USA from bomber attack, which was a real issue at that difficult time of the cold war. I guess that doesnt count for you, all of them were "dodging" the war.....  There were plenty of easier ways to dodge the vietnam war than flying jet fighters in the military, for example howard Dean went skiing in the rockies and Bill Clinton visited Moscow... Heck, if you wanna be really judgemental even Kerry got out of vietnam early and got an easy desk job....

Tell me sixpence how do you account for kerry faking the throwing away of "his" medals and ribbons over the white house fence during a war protest, when In fact he threw away another man's medals and kept his own, which he went on to display in his senate office? That is serious issue of honesty and being genuine... In his recent turn as "war hero" presidential candidate he touts the very medals and awards which he FAKED THROWING AWAY... He is a potato of lies of conveniance and ploitical expedience. He is the anti-special interest candidate who took more special interest money than any other member of senate during his 19 years. He is the "tough on national security" candidate who voted to gut funding or every major project from the F15, to the M1 Abrams and Bradley to the AH 64 Apache and the F22 and countless others. He is the national security candidate who voted to cut intelligence spending for the CIA... He is the "moderate national candidate" with a voting record solidly left of even his mentor and fellow massachusets senator Ted Kennedy.... A real winner there, real honest...

You know what I'm happy that lunatic Dean is finished, but this Kerry guy is turning out to be just as bad - and likey worse when it comes to honesty....

Anyway thats why I dont vote - why soil myself by investing my vote in this filth?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 07:57:42 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2004, 07:58:29 PM »
It was a reference to hanoi Jane.  Probably too vague of a reference too.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2004, 08:18:21 PM »
Originally posted by Westy
"Marching side by side with communist flags and people praising Ho Chi Min...."

Link please?

"BLATENTLY LIED to them about atrocities committed"

Again, link please?

Do a google search on "vietnam veterans against the war"  You'll find they are very co-mingled with many communist movements at the time.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/
Under Kerry's leadership, VVAW members mocked the uniform of United States soldiers by wearing tattered fatigues marked with pro-communist graffiti. They dishonored America by marching in demonstrations under the flag of the Viet Cong enemy.

He reported to Congress that U.S. soldiers had "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam."

kerry later recanted his testimony....do the research you'll find all sorts of stuff on this guy and what he did in the anti war movemen

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2004, 08:37:18 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
WOW! A REAL PHOTO! Wtg Mudslinger! :rofl

Edit: It is really astonishing how the Büzhists fail to realise that photos like this actually make Kerry more favourable to the Libs and Europeans.

It's real amazing the Scandinvians don't realize what Europe thinks of our politics doesn't matter a bit to most Americans. Europe won't vote, and neither will Norway.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2004, 08:37:35 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger

kerry later recanted his testimony....do the research you'll find all sorts of stuff on this guy and what he did in the anti war movemen

he "recanted" a sworn testimony before congress? isn't that perjury to lie under oath?   oh ok , he's a democrat ........."i never had sex with that women, not one time" yada yada yada.

hey , maybe boosh can "recant" that he thought iraq had WMD's?

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
It's Just Not Fair!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2004, 08:42:44 PM »
Originally posted by Sixpence

Dead wrong- Bush has nothing to lose. Most people couldn't think worse of him over his military record. Kerry on the other hand has a great deal to lose. Kerry has risen in prestige in the last few weeks speaking about his military record. If he knows when to shut up, it will carry him. If continues to press it, and with his own mouth associate Bush with draft dodgers and criminals (I heard the quote myself right from his lips), he will open himself up to a lot of crap he hasn't dreamt of. That picture is the tip of the iceberg.