Author Topic: FesterMA Map  (Read 418 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
FesterMA Map
« on: February 08, 2004, 05:17:42 PM »
Films only record empty tower in FesterMA.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
FesterMA Map
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 11:25:21 AM »
RPM, IT sounds to me like have a problem of its own outside of FesterMA. I recall reading another one of these posts, I beleive it was yours as a matter of fact(could be wrong though)
Anyways, you got me wondering if i was going crazy. I had recorded several fights before I first read your post. I looked them over, patted myself on the back or hit my head into the desk, ect ect. Anyways. I read your post and just to see if this was something that just started happening(your film bug) so to speak... I hopped out on the runway and started recording. Went out of the game, and veiwed it. It worked.... I do not in anyway feel that FEsterMA (the map itself) has anything to do with your problem... I may be wrong, but Im near certain that I am not... I'd call HTC, maybe talk to Skuzzy... He's great when it comes to helping out with compter problems... Helped me out in the past and can help you
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.