Author Topic: Payments  (Read 4033 times)

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2004, 11:25:44 AM »
Originally posted by rod367th
wildthing have you never needed help in you life?  If not that could explain why you think its wrong. Maybe I shouldn't say this on boards but here is what I told him.

"I'm willing to help but If you do not pay back then You make it so I can't continue to help others. My rule has been once burned then stop".

so far not 1 person in aces high  has burned me when i thought it was right to do. many have paid me for video cards i got them, And ones i gave away free, these people have been kind considerate people in game. which this game needs btw.

I am not saying everyone should help. I was very lucky in my life. Had people help me get my company started and great employers who i still call friends. It lets me be in a position to help. For this I'm am lucky, I know most get by month to month.

I dont see the need for you to know if i've ever needed help in my financial life,  but i can attest to you that ive had my account closed 3-4 times,  and once again i will state i never came to the boards crying for someone to pay my aces high account to satisfy my GAMING needs.  Again let me mention GAMING needs.

Well your luck in life has nothing to do with this situation,  but if you have means to pay for anyones account go right ahead,  i can state my moral realizations,  cause i have the right.  This thread was made on a Bulletin Board,  anyone that has an account can read it and post their thoughts,  and thats what im merely doing.  If you dont like it go suck an egg.  That is all.

Offline Sway

• Nickel Member
Payments
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2004, 11:39:49 AM »
His point is, nobody in this thread wants to put up with your negative attitude, so take it somewhere else because I don't think anybody is listening anymore.

If this thread was about rod helping another player, You would say, "WTG rod,  or compliment him on some way, but because hes helping me, Your auto-******* mode just kicked in.  Grow up.

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Payments
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2004, 11:49:38 AM »
Guys why post on this post If your not going to help. All you want to do is make fun of someone in tight spot, Makes you all look like Big fatarse jerks. He asked simple question, and 90% make fun of it. It probally took a lot to ask for help.

Originally posted by Sway Nah... nothing to be chicken about, Just won't have the money till a bit later, and someone is helping me along the way. [/B]

maybe...maybe Not.
But your Right rod. Just a bunch of us tryin to be cute i guess. Sorry Sway

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2004, 12:08:06 PM »
Originally posted by Sway
His point is, nobody in this thread wants to put up with your negative attitude, so take it somewhere else because I don't think anybody is listening anymore.

If this thread was about rod helping another player, You would say, "WTG rod,  or compliment him on some way, but because hes helping me, Your auto-******* mode just kicked in.  Grow up.

Well at least your listening, or you wouldnt have brought it up.  

Your second comment might be true,  there arent too many thick headed,  whiny ego's like yourself.  If you at least contributed to the community i would see the $ get put to good use.  But i know all we will get from Lazer is "Hey noob stfu,  you skilless retard, dare to go to the DA?"  ..  And remember lazer ive known you for 3-4 years so i know this is true.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Payments
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2004, 12:15:44 PM »
well Hell if everyone would be quiet on ch1  then people would quit. its part of amusement. as long as its clean Htc doesn't mind then its okay by me. Never met a real life pilot that didn't have a Big ego. I'll make you this promise he swears or uses words against tos help will stop.  BUT #^%!$^!  or stfu  seems okay to me .  since i have option of not explaining it to my son..

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2004, 12:22:57 PM »
well Hell if everyone would be quiet on ch1  then people would quit. its part of amusement. as long as its clean Htc doesn't mind then its okay by me. Never met a real life pilot that didn't have a Big ego. I'll make you this promise he swears or uses words against tos help will stop.  BUT #^%!$^!  or stfu  seems okay to me .  since i have option of not explaining it to my son..

At least you've laid some ground rules...  But you will find out who Lazer is ;)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2004, 12:51:57 PM »
Maybe some don't mind going out of their way for someone else?  Glad not everyone in this game has same attitude you do, wouldn't want to play then.  I will gladly do the same for him when I get back on my feet.

Ya know way back after playing AH for a year or 2 I was in a position where I had to cut back a few things.I informed the Squad that I was dropping AH and the next thing I know I get info from AH that 6 months had been paid for.annonomously.I found out who the squaddy was and if that isnt what squads are all about I dont know what is.
to the class acts in here.:aok
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2004, 01:09:56 PM »
Yep for every loud mouth jerk like me there is a nice guy like Rod367th Thank God for that lol gotta keep the balance you know:aok
Cheers Rod your a good egg in my book SIR

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2004, 01:28:15 PM »
4th....

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2004, 01:32:54 PM »
Let's go for a 5th
ROD367TH IS A GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know If you ever find good in yourslefe you  might just find some in others:aok

Offline Snork

• Copper Member
Payments
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2004, 02:10:17 PM »
lol.. Got some good targets picked out already. ;)

Yep. You got a bead on Rod it looks like to me.
Flying as Noser

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2004, 03:29:19 PM »
Originally posted by Snork
Yep. You got a bead on Rod it looks like to me.

I think what he meant by that statement is that he's gonna tear us all apart once he gets that MA account.  Let us pray now..

Offline Sway

• Nickel Member
Payments
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2004, 03:53:04 PM »
You run your mouth your mouth a lot, go bother someone else.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Payments
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2004, 05:11:43 PM »
I thought this thread was a spoof at first.  If you're down to the point where you can't afford  the $14.95/month to play this, I'm 100% certain you've got bigger problems in your life than this game.  I'm a little embarrassed for anyone who would come on a bbs and beg for money to play a game.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
Payments
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2004, 05:12:18 PM »
Sway your a big boy you can take a little poke in the ribs...

IKON