Author Topic: Payments  (Read 4029 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Payments
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2004, 07:50:57 PM »
Originally posted by Sway
  Im not poor, I'm not broke, i just wanted a little help until March,

Originally posted by mrblack
I l also understand that you where ragging on on dude that Is having a rough go of It .

Huh?

He just said he's not poor or broke.

:confused:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2004, 10:00:58 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Huh?

He just said he's not poor or broke.

:confused:

rofl...

Your intelligence mrblack seems to be equal of a horsefly.  Please dont comment anymore,  your only wasting valuable bandwith.  Thank you.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Payments
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2004, 12:04:36 AM »
Originally posted by WldThing
rofl...

Your intelligence mrblack seems to be equal of a horsefly.  Please dont comment anymore,  your only wasting valuable bandwith.  Thank you.

And u are a waste of a sperm cell:aok

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Payments
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2004, 01:17:08 AM »
Having played this game with WT a lot, while he was in TAS, I think you are mistaken Mr. Black. He's quite a guy, actually.

OTOH, having read many of your posts, I can honestly and easily say I'd rather have WT around here than 50 of you.

Have a very nice day.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline ZoSo440

• Zinc Member
Payments
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2004, 01:59:29 AM »
Originally posted by TweetyBird
I think its pretty crass to tell anyone what they should or should not be doing with their time unless you are certain of their situation. And I don't think they owe it to any of us to expain it publiclly. I'd feel pretty bad if I was making fun of how much time someone was spending in a game only to find out they were recuperating from a serious illness.

When I first started AW, it was because I was looking for something to do while recuperating from a shattered knee.

I guess I am next tweety, cant wait to hear the whines about having alot of flight time logged for the next 4-8 weeks... Damn ankle fractures...:lol

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Payments
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2004, 05:11:24 AM »
Im not poor, I'm not broke

Seems a little late in the day to rescue any sense of pride...
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Payments
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
>> cant wait to hear the whines about having alot of flight time logged for the next 4-8 weeks... Damn ankle fractures...<<

Ouch. Sure hope you have a twisty stick :)

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Payments
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2004, 10:01:32 AM »
Damn what a jerk.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Payments
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2004, 11:04:45 AM »
Is this post really as bad as it looks? I am lost. I don't pay attention to alot of the "BS" on these thread... FOR THE MOST PART... hehe. I dont see whats wrong with lending or even giving out 15 bux so someone can play the game for a month... Hell maybe im just a dumb sap... I didnt bother to read it all, didnt think it was really nessasary.

Sway if you REALLY want to play that bad and cant because of money probs its understandable. I have no idea who you are. Nor am I about to lend out my CC # to anyone. Hell, I dont trust me with my own CC# let alone someone else. BUT if you really are that hard up for the cash this month Email me MoRphEuS

and I'll help you out... yep. Im most likely going to get crap from everyone on this thread but so be it...
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Payments
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2004, 11:18:03 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Seems a little late in the day to rescue any sense of pride...

LOL... I SHOULDN'T have done it! But I did it anyways... I read through this thread...

Pride? Is this like you taking pride in bashing someone on a BB that asked for help? hmmmm... Or is it, lets see, making fun of someone who is asking for money? I can go on and on about questions as to what you call pride... I think this thread is a bunch of BULLCHIT and it really ticks me off to see people who I thought where better than this talking down on someone who is asking for help... Sure, you bet your prettythang im not perfect, never wanted to be, hopefully never will be! But this crap just went a bit over the edge IMO... I dont know Sway/Lazer... I know he's just a guy, like me who wants to play this game though! So for those of you, who sit atop your mighty throwns, get a differnt hobby. Cuz the one you got of bashing guys on the BB is getting old very fast!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Payments
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2004, 11:57:43 AM »
I do not think it is possible to beat this horse anymore than it has been beaten.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com