Author Topic: ***** Eating!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2004, 08:45:09 AM »
Originally posted by 1K0N
Cats are evil vile animals and should never be allowed to stink up a house. If you shrunk down to 3" inches in height for some crazy reason, your pet cat would hunt you down and kill you, your pet dog would still be your best buddy...

sounds like you've got a cat phobia:p

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2004, 08:51:51 AM »
plus.... If I wanted to have my crotch sniffed and have people drooling and fawning over me....  I would attend a con.

lazs

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2004, 10:50:45 AM »
:D

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
***** Eating!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2004, 12:04:01 PM »
Originally posted by JB73

Bill is though the original anti-garfield though out dated by todays standards.

he had an affair with Jeanne Kirkpatrick (bet 50% here have No clue who she was lol), was implanted with donald trump's brain (back when he was still married to ivana), headed the death-metal band Deathtöngue (what's that you younguns say?), killed in a car crash then cloned, was a presidential candiate for the meadow party (pre pre pre cursor to the libetarian/green party and i still swear they took the idea from Berkeley Breathed), was a movie star, traded as a spy to russia for a handicapped cutter john, and so on.

Bill the Cat will never go out of date.  Evar!!!!

:mad:

Offline Xjazz

• Gold Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2004, 01:42:15 PM »
Old women was extreme hermit and she avoid every contact with other people.
Her only relative try to meet her many many times but she didnt open the door or speak.
In time that last relative giveup and let her be alone as she wish.

Neighbours and house company person also try to contact her several times because of huge cat pee smell.
Old women just show from window eight cats when people ask about amount of the cats in her flat.

Maybe in your country other people death is funny thing... or is it just you?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 01:46:00 PM by Xjazz »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2004, 02:18:40 PM »
Out here in the "High Desert" I call cats "lunch boxes" cause that's exactly what they are to the cyotes.  

Stupid out door cat starts exploring and the next day the family is putting up missing signs.  

Yup cats are like "take out" to the cyotes around here.  :lol

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2004, 02:20:56 PM »
I dunno about cats stinking up a house, mine go outside to piss and **** and will wake me up if they need to do it. Their coats don't smell either.

The dog, OTOH, smells like rotten ass. Two days after washing the damn thing, still can't pet it without the worst odor on my hands. I think its because, like most dogs, it eats other dog's ****.
-SW

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2004, 02:55:32 PM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
I dunno about cats stinking up a house, mine go outside to piss and **** and will wake me up if they need to do it. Their coats don't smell either.

Yeah, right. Other cats can't smell them either :)

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2004, 03:05:13 PM »
You calling me a cat?
-SW

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2004, 05:40:01 PM »
No, I'calling you a dude saturated with a cat odor ...:)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
***** Eating!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2004, 06:11:39 PM »
Originally posted by Gunthr
This reminded me of a surreal thing I saw -  a naked, freshly killed young homosexual male, young 20's, with a cord around his neck and a lot of overkill-type stab wounds all over the head neck and torso.

This was in the middle of an empty residential street, on a quiet, moonlit summer night around 3 am.

There was a large pool of blood around the body - he obviously died right there in the street.

But it was one of those freaky things ... there were 4 or 5 neighborhood cats around the pool of blood, licking it up, making these raspy, lapping noises.

I kicked them away but they came right back again as if that blood tasted so good it was worth the risk of getting kicked.  I thought, wow, this should be in a freaking movie or something.

I covered it all up with yellow blankets and waited for help to arrive, keeping an eye out for whoever done this.

I don't think the people in that neighborhood would have been too happy if they knew what their cats had for thier early bird breakfast.  

:eek:

Those must have been Eagler's cats. All his pets are homophobic.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2004, 08:28:10 AM »
cats are vicous killers that eat their prey.... dogs are playfull and kill as much as they can and then slink away.   dogs normally will kill all the young cows or sheep and then run home when anyone shows up.   They will pack up on a rabbit and kill it for fun.

fortunately... they are lousy hunters compared to cats.

lazs

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2004, 11:14:39 AM »
And now they've developed a taste for human flesh!  :eek:

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2004, 11:39:24 AM »
Lasz said:

cats are vicous killers that eat their prey

My cat has this habit of bringing frogs into the house (sometimes dead, sometimes not) as a play thing. Doesn't  eat them though.

Must be a womanly English (Burmese) cat.

Ravs

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
***** Eating!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2004, 11:41:20 AM »
This is the first thing that came to mind after reading the title of this thread.