Author Topic: Head Position File  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
Head Position File
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2004, 12:02:33 PM »
Is there any easy way to copy one stick/KB set to another. Mine isn't that much modified from stock but I'm lazy. What can I say.:D

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Head Position File
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2004, 12:23:36 PM »
sniffle... the greatest invcention for joysticks was that pinky button.... too bad more manufaturers don't make use of it.

as for copying 1 stick/kb set to another, you mean in the ah setup  set 1  set 2 locations?  noooopers... or rather i'm too lazy to open up the related cfg file to see if you can do so.

if you want my exact j/s k/b  map files i could sent it to you, but the thing is if your j/s is different in the way button #'s are laid out/assigned....

the kb map is easy enough to replace if you want my keyboard set up... you're gonna have ot take the time to memorize some changes from the default, time comparable to simply adjusting your own keyboard mapping, which would be easier to remember since you actually input the changes...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 12:25:42 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Head Position File
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2004, 06:18:47 PM »
I think former airwarriors intuitively set up a 2nd view set.  AW had a 2nd view set by defult.  Ive also know X45 users to go with a LOOK_UP button.  The method isnt important.  The important thing is to have instant access to more than just 8 views.  BTW, I use a 2nd view set.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
punted
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2004, 07:06:20 PM »
4th and looong!!   puuuuunt!

my latest .hps files are in the post dated 11/4

note about set 1 and set 2 command (non-views)  make sure you set all ur j/s buttons (non-views) in set 1 *and* set 2 so they work no matter which view set you might be in.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 07:09:34 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Re: punted
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2004, 04:54:22 AM »
Originally posted by Shane
4th and looong!!   puuuuunt!

my latest .hps files are in the post dated 11/4

note about set 1 and set 2 command (non-views)  make sure you set all ur j/s buttons (non-views) in set 1 *and* set 2 so they work no matter which view set you might be in.

or its **Arrrrg.  Why wont my guns fire** ect.  lol