Author Topic: Axis Complaints.  (Read 4228 times)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2004, 07:38:04 PM »
Yeah I guess your right.  A constant 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 doesn't get frustrating now does it.  Or even the times when your lucky to find the 1 on 1 and the other person runs for over 4 sectors cause they don't have the b@lls to fight when the odds are even.  

Is that being a smart flyer, possibly.  Is the the possible sign of someone who's bitten off more than they can chew, possibly.  And never have I complained when it's a 1 on 1.  Why because if I die I was simply out flown.  That takes skill to do(1 vs 1), not the constant gang banging of 3 or more.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2004, 08:27:42 PM »
ahhhh.. the more things stay the same, the more they stay the same.

eventually people realize how right i am.

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2004, 08:36:25 PM »
Cobra take whatever wuss boi says with a grain of salt. He will just go back and edit his posts anyhow.

I take it you missed his unedited reply to you. He went beyond simply calling you "elite". It wasn't after I inferred that he was a "farm boi opportunist" that he edited that post.

He then ranted and went on a personal attack against me and after I replied he edited that as well.

He is pos and knows it.

Storch we are designing the next AH multi-frame scenario. There's a link in my sig, Kurland.

We are trying to finish the map up. Naso will be the Axis Co.

After I get caught up with it I get get back flying regularly. In AH and Il2 FB.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2004, 09:09:40 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Batz you are 100% right.  You know it, anyone who has ever flown Axis knows it and they know it as well.  If you are doing anything I'd be honored to be included.  Ignore the pinheads, who needs em.  There you guys go bashing Cobra now.  Soon he'll get annoyed and say the heck with it and go elsewhere.  Then you guys will just have to be contented shooting down the hapless new guys that wander into your sights and virtually High 5ing each other and gazing gleemy eyed at your own wonderfulness.  You guys are sad.

What a load. lol

Yeah ... that's it. Whine, gritch, moan and complain .... make up bs to ease your ego .... transfer your own insecurities and pathetic personality flaws onto others and look for sympathy in others like you. You've done it the entire time you've played the CT. You've kept on doing it even after you quit. Then you came back and did it some more. And you're still doing it after quitting again. You'll be doing it until the day you die. Poor widdle Storch. He never did learn how to relax and have fun. Then again, some people love being miserable. Since misery loves company it's good you and Batz are finally a couple.

Now either shaddap and fly or shaddap and go. But shaddap, ya wussy spoiled tard. :D

(bows) Thankya ..... thankyaveramuch.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2004, 09:11:50 PM »
eventually people realize how right i am.

Refresh my memory on this one, I may actually agree with you now:D

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2004, 09:27:18 PM »
Hmmmm . . . let me see if I got this all right:

"You're a ree-tard Billy, face it, you suck, I oughtta come over there and . . ."

"Yeah and what, huh? Gonna sic yer hamster on me nancy boy?"

"No, my hamster hasn't been the same since you raped it, Richard Reetard Ranger."

"You're Richard.  Richard Cranium man, get it potato peeler?"

"Did your sister write that joke for you?  Tell her to come get her clothes outta my bedroom . . ."

"Why man?  Don't they fit?  You'd look good in pink panties puke breath . . ."

"Yeah, you're showing yer preferences again Mr. Strait Jacket Material, just like you did at the first thing when you said that stuff and you . . ."

"Yeah, right precious, Marlene said that never happened and she did the first thing that one time that . . ."

"She made it up man, she was always out drunk so how could she . . ."

"Oh yeah, now even Marlene's wrong, you think you know that stuff, but you don't man, you don't know that stuff."

"Yeah, well no.  OK?"

Thanks for listening, all the world's eight year olds are now busy throwing sand in each other's faces in the playground so we will be forced to return you to a more worldy and enlightened website:

http://www.engrish.com/

Tune in next week when the Hamster shows up in the panties and everyone worries that Marlene might be right about not mixing cheap, warm Scotch with Orange Soda while jumping on Billy's waterbed.  

I think I'll be flying an inferior plane and working on my excuses like:

"I'm spotting AND I broke a nail."

Sakai
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 09:31:14 PM by Sakai »
"The P-40B does all the work for you . . ."

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2004, 09:49:27 PM »
And we have a troller who's "stats" are about as good as his heckling.  Keep on trolling. :aok.  If they had the right gesture you'd be sure to get it.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2004, 10:03:40 PM »
You big on "stats"?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2004, 11:09:31 PM »
Sakai! Stopit!!

What do you know anyway Ricardo Cabeza?? :)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2004, 11:15:02 PM »
Why not Slash...Many here seem to think numbers tell all.  What, it's good for some but not for others?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2004, 11:17:37 PM »
Originally posted by Sakai

"I'm spotting AND I broke a nail."

Sakai

Eh ... the nail'll grow back but once you lose your virginity .... :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2004, 11:18:52 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
Why not Slash...Many here seem to think numbers tell all.  What, it's good for some but not for others?

Banzai! I had fun until the numbers got low and the enemy went strat. That Zeke is a blast. Can't understand anyone NOT having fun in it. :)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2004, 11:23:37 PM »
The CT numbers been odd.  First went in and it was like 16 to 19.  Then less than 5 minutes later alot of Bish logged off.  Then like 20 minutes later or so tons of Bish were back and the Knights were low again.  The numbers seem to jigsaw as bad as the CTs net status had been doing for the past few weeks.

Other than that it wasn't that bad lots of good fights.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2004, 11:23:38 PM »
Not that this matters, but I'd just like to point out that Slash and VF-27, along with Arlo and VF-17 have flown most of the week as IJA/IJN because of the numbers. Two guys and their squads flying axis when this set is "their" squads historical set.

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2004, 11:26:31 PM »
Grits thats cool of them to do.  If we were talking a SEA function then I could see it go the other way.  But if we're purely going on which side is our "historical" set then I'd never fly anything but allied myself.