Author Topic: Exodus?  (Read 4088 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Exodus?
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2001, 08:50:00 PM »
<S> nifty .Exactly mate.If i just wanted to fly uber rides i wouldnt choose to fly 190a8s, 109g2's, or ju88s which i fly probably the most.
Hidden agendas? they need to get out more.

The one thing i have stood by all my life in ANY competition is fairness and honour.
I have sword fenced (epee & foil) for Great Britain in Hungary and had the dubious honour of fighting the French,Germans,Hungarians,Italians and many others, even an Argentinian    .I ALWAYS  stuck to the rules even when i saw my french opponent using certain known cheating tactics to gain advantage.He won the match as he was much better than me and more experienced and the 'cheat' he used was a minor one but in my eyes he didnt win fairly so he didnt win.Simple as that.(dang frogs   ) joke my french friends  
I dont want an advantage over my opponents in AH either unless it was one that was truelly there(eg me262).and only then as a break from flying more challenging stuff like 109f4's etc.
I dont ask for changes to give myself an advantage at all and i suspect those that do think this is the 'agenda'     are more likely to be those that would use unfair advantage and so assume everyone else would too.If you cant win with fairness and honour you are not winning at all.
Now a matter of life and death is a different ball game   but competiton is only worth it if you dont cheat.

------------------
Hazed
9./JG54

P.s. i beat the Argentinian   ! Beleive me if i didnt as a Brit id have never lived it down! Scored 5 hits on the French champion too  

[This message has been edited by hazed- (edited 06-04-2001).]

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
Exodus?
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2001, 09:21:00 PM »
Hey Laz, a real pilot does good no matter what plane he is given.

Offline B52Charlie

• Zinc Member
Exodus?
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2001, 01:42:00 AM »
WE NEED A REASON TO EXIST ! c'mon ,  tiered perk system that noodlelizes people for beng quakiots, more deaths you have the fewer the avial a/c, but still have ability to purchase perkies with accum pts. As it is this game gets boring after 'mastering' it because you see the same quakiot behavior going on and on.....  no rhyme no reason.

Offline DB603

• Nickel Member
Exodus?
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2001, 03:08:00 AM »
S!

AH has become a bit more furball oriented than a few months ago when I started to play it.Some like it, some don't.I like the Check6 and SnapShots.I found them recently again after the humiliation in Hostile Shores  Had to recover from it...
 But about arenas.In WB there was quite a choice of them and ppl was on almost every of them.In AH we have MA and SEA+TA and DA.MA is always crowded,TA has some pilots now and then,DA is more quiet(at least when I am online,time zones?)If we had a HA arena or similar,there would be ppl.I don't think it would suck too many players from MA,since those who play "historical" arenas are of a bit different type IMO.Yes,it is sometimes fun to just blast Yer way through the hordes of enemies,but I enjoy more "historical" arenas.Even this means I have to fight in "inferior" LW planes against "uber" Allied coffins
 About "AH burn out"...I had one last tour and reduced my playing dramatically this tour to avoid it.I don't want to lose interest in this game yet.I have lot to learn from it and maybe something to give for it(target drone maybe? ).HTC has done good job and deserve all the credits.Updates are frequent and customer service is outstanding,not to mention their patience with us whining/nitpicking/flaming etc. hordes  MAybe we just need more refinement in AH than new features or vehicles/planes.

------------------
DB603
3.Lentue
Lentolaivue 34

Offline DB603

• Nickel Member
Exodus?
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2001, 03:09:00 AM »

*deleted*

[This message has been edited by DB603 (edited 06-05-2001).]

Offline DB603

• Nickel Member
Exodus?
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2001, 03:10:00 AM »

*deleted darn triple post*

[This message has been edited by DB603 (edited 06-05-2001).]

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
Exodus?
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2001, 04:32:00 AM »
Hey Hazed, ya got another "tireur" here (sabre)  

Well, what did you expect with such a callsign?  

!

Daniel, aka Cyrano

>