Author Topic: Could you imagine if HTC put OZ in Test arena while PIZZA Crap was up  (Read 1388 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Could you imagine if HTC put OZ in Test arena while PIZZA Crap was up
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2004, 07:54:02 AM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
Duck!! Here it comes again. :D

2 points.

Cant you do any better then to come up with some very lame attempt at an insult. Something along the lines of a counterpoint?
Is that really the very best you can do?

very sad

It always amuses me how some people when left without an accurate responce to give have to resort to either name calling or attempted insults rather then provide some sort of logical discussion or counterpoint.
Fact of the matter is No Map in the test arena in the 2 years I've been here has received a ton of attention until it has been put into rotation. You get a few people on here and there. But you never realy see folks running there and hanging out in droves.

You see the very same thing happening in AHII. A few people on there here and there but nothing on an even semilarge scale.
And what is more anticipated then AHII?

Fact is your points have no basis in fact, Well they do inasmuch as there arent alot of people in the testing arena.
But that point is made moot by the fact that there are never a ton of people in the testing arena. Even in AHII beta.

Interesting to note how I offered you a challange of making your own map inasmch as your such an expert on how it should be done  without being "lame, screwed up, arcadish and fubarred"
One that everyone will run to when in the testing arena and less people will whine about then have this one.
and you make no mention of it.
Should we assume your already busy at work on it?
C'mon, my checkbook is waiting.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2004, 08:16:05 AM »
Fair enough, Mars. And you said all that without moving your lips!

Thanks Shane, exactly.

Beet, if you were reading, even tho your comprehension is low:D, you would have noticed Dred and I were discussing just that fact.  But in the typical Beet fasion you went for some cheap shot trying to beat your chest.  :rofl

Hopefully we will see Oz in test while Pizza Crap is up.  I can't wait.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2004, 08:27:51 AM »
Mars, I'll give you the benefit of any doubt.
Originally posted by mars01
Hopefully we will see Oz in test while Pizza Crap is up.  I can't wait.
I don't think I understand what you said in your initial post. If you were saying that the Pizza/MA will be empty if OZK is up in Test, I think you're wrong.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2004, 08:39:12 AM »
We'll see Beet, I at least think (Hope at this point :D) that the numbers in test will be higher than ever while Pizza is up.

But no honestly I don't think MA will be empty.  IMO you and Jack will be there lolh .

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2004, 09:03:09 AM »
the fight is in the ma.

saying the fight will be in the test arena is like saying football fans will go to the brand new stadium thats being built for their team while the team is playing in the old stadium.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2004, 09:18:39 AM »
Originally posted by Citabria
the fight is in the ma.

saying the fight will be in the test arena is like saying football fans will go to the brand new stadium thats being built for their team while the team is playing in the old stadium.
I agree, but Mars thinks the MA would empty as people flocked to the Test arena, were the pizza map to be up in the MA. And I think he's wrong on this.

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2004, 09:35:33 AM »
So why wasnt OzKansas packed last night?

Seems most chose to fight the Hoardes in the MA (Trinity)
Cooleyof 367th

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2004, 12:59:10 PM »
Originally posted by Citabria
thanks for what?

field icons are determined by number of aircraft spawn points.

there were 2 runways and 4 aircraft spawns thus the icon on the clipboard automatically displays a X icon for the double runways.

it has always been this way and i didnt change it.

you were mistaken in thinking a two runway field had a 1 runway icon.

128 was designated as a small field( 1 runway) until I reentered and it updated last night. That`s what I`ve been talking about. Maybe you had it on your file but in the test arena it was  '"small field". Whatever, it`s fixed now.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2004, 01:09:19 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK

very sad

It always amuses me how some people when left without an accurate responce to give have to resort to either name calling or attempted insults rather then provide some sort of logical discussion or counterpoint.

e.
And what is more anticipated then AHII?

Fact is your points have no basis in fact, Well they do inasmuch as there arent alot of people in the testing arena.
But that point is made moot by the fact that there are never a ton of people in the testing arena. Even in AHII beta.

Interesting to note how I offered you a challange of making your own map inasmch as your such an expert on how it should be done  without being "lame, screwed up, arcadish and fubarred"
One that everyone will run to when in the testing arena and less people will whine about then have this one.
and you make no mention of it.
Should we assume your already busy at work on it?
C'mon, my checkbook is waiting.

Well.. proud to provide you some amusement. Somehow I get the feeling your easily amused.

Anticipation of AH2? I sorta like the version we have. :D

The last map in the test arena we had anywhere from 20 to 60 players for days working out the bugs.

My points have no basis? Hmmmm , exactly what points are you referring to? I think you came in on a movie in the last third and have not a clue what is being discussed. It didn`t start in this forum.
   Reason I made no mention of a map to you is I didn`t and still don`t feel obligated to you for anything, but if it will make you feel any better, I am trying to compile info to do this very thing.

Have a nice day. :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2004, 01:18:32 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline SELECTOR

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2004, 04:52:08 PM »
i dont quite know what all the handbags are for... why be critical of somthing that has been made for you, free of charge, for nothing but your enjoyment.. i know some maps are liked and disliked by different people and somr things on some maps really wind me up... but this verbal condemnation has no place here gentlemen..:(

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »
Well.. proud to provide you some amusement. Somehow I get the feeling your easily amused.

Anticipation of AH2? I sorta like the version we have. :D

The last map in the test arena we had anywhere from 20 to 60 players for days working out the bugs.

Guess they musta been in stealth mode cause I never saw that many
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2004, 05:23:54 PM »

Reason I made no mention of a map to you is I didn`t and still don`t feel obligated to you for anything, but if it will make you feel any better, I am trying to compile info to do this very thing.

Have a nice day. :D

Good boy
Death is no easy answer
It ain't pretty

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2004, 07:39:08 PM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
Guess they musta been in stealth mode cause I never saw that many

Take off the rose colored glasses and you will see a little better Jr.