Author Topic: Smack talkin Iragis  (Read 678 times)

Offline LAWCobra

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2004, 03:34:20 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
LOL! Wtg. Mr. Black advocating gun control, who would have guessed?! :D

In this case you bet!
These people have shown that they do not have the grey matter to handle there emotions .
And for everyones safety all civillians should be disarmed.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2004, 04:10:58 PM »
Originally posted by Udie
How do YOU think they would feel had they been told the truth about why they faced 10 years of sanctions after the opening of the war 13 years ago?  It wasn't US dude it was SH that caused the sanctions.  And Russia and France that helped them continue for so long under the oil for food scam.

Tell me what you would say to those Iraqis about the sanctions and whose falt they were. Keep in mind,  no WMD have been found after over a year and billions of dollars worth of searching.

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2004, 04:26:22 PM »
the sanctions were set for many reasons, for example. the chemical attack on the Kurds, violations on the northern no fly zone, still no account for missing VX and mustard gas munitions, violation of the southern no fly zone, moving skud missle launchers into the no fly zones (near the border of Jordan), and operating surface to air missile sites in the no fly areas. also keep in mind that these are UN mandates. so i would blame the iraqi government for the sanctions. i dont doubt that russia and france helped the iraqis get arms for oil. but france and russia we not the only ones. when i was taking baghdad last march, i captured a mobile anti aircraft missile system, state of the art system that is made and used in england. now this system is new, i mean new. its all about the money

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2004, 04:29:16 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Tell me what you would say to those Iraqis about the sanctions and whose falt they were. Keep in mind,  no WMD have been found after over a year and billions of dollars worth of searching.

tell me what happened to the WMD we had cataloged?

Offline LAWCobra

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2004, 04:29:20 PM »
Hey you at FT Cambell?

Hey good you made it back safe

Offline 101ABN

• Nickel Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 03:58:18 PM »
thats LAW, its good to be back.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2004, 01:45:10 PM »
I have takled to my friend, who have spent 2 years in Afghanistan, 85-87, running all over the mountains with AK-74, and described the situatuion in Fallujah. He said such things were impossible in Afghanistan, and they have never met any partizan opposition not only in urban areas but in villages too. "Shuravi" were usually the best friends...

Looks like someone is really offended at American occupants.

Well, you came with a sword.... :(

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2004, 02:31:24 PM »
Just read in local newspapers an article from a man from my town who lives in Baghdad for 18 years now.

He says situation is insane. No law, people are armed to the teeth, robberies are very frequent, there is no electricity in great part of the capital, the gas is among most expensive in the world - you have to wait for hours to buy it (in a country with vast oil reserves !?!?). Police can't even protect themselves, much less anyone else. The press is supposed to be free, but any writings which doesn't suit the coalition is sanctioned. If you go out of the house, better have nothing of any value with you and a Kalashnikov in your car might be a good idea. The Americans shoot first and ask quesitons later on their checkpoints - nobody knows how many have been killed "by mistake". One of better payed jobs are for new government, but it is risky - you become a target essentially.

Cities like Fallujah are extremely dangerous and avoided by everyone, including US troops.

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2004, 02:43:57 PM »
Originally posted by texace
One A-10 could deal with the smack talk. :)

And that would achieve? Absolutely nothing like last time. What was it called Iron Fist or something?

Thing people forget as much as the Iraqi's hated Sadam they hate the US alot more.

...-Gixer

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2004, 02:54:41 PM »
I would be all for the Chinese. In fact I would want to kill any American that tried to prevent the US from being liberated.

Wow!! I mean freakin’ WOW!!!...

Well of course you would Nuke..

Offline LAWCobra

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Smack talkin Iragis
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2004, 03:48:55 PM »
Originally posted by Hristo

Cities like Fallujah are extremely dangerous and avoided by everyone, including US troops.

And this is why we have bombers:aok