Author Topic: B24 bugs  (Read 340 times)

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
B24 bugs
« on: April 20, 2004, 05:17:37 PM »
MANY aircraft have very ugly poly gaps in the model. The P-51, Hurricane, Me-262, Zero, Bf-109, and F4F models all have this problem. The gaps show up on the wings, prop hubs/nose/cowl, and tail sections. I've got screenshots of 'em but can't post them (8.7 mb).

A6M, F4F, and P-51 models have a problem with parts bleeding through the fuselage. On the A6M/F4F you can see the flaps through the wing, while the P-51 lets you see the wheels and red left wing markings through the fuselage.

All hangars non-functional! Trying to launch from any hangar on NDISLES results in getting bounced off the ground. I had an M8 at V2 bounce through the ceiling and land on the roof of the VH. Just N of V2 there's a tunnel lookin thing. Trying to drive through it got me stuck about twenty feet in and vibrating around like an epileptic!

Me-262 nose gear light still doesn't work. Plus the engine nose bullets (round thingies in the front cowl?) should not rotate.

Ju-87D dive flaps must be broke, because they do not slow the aircraft down or pitch it down the way the D3A's flaps do.

Changing anything in the Video Options menu and hitting OK gives me a white screen for 45 seconds or more while the game resets itself.

Runway/terrain objects are flickering like crazy on my Radeon 9200 128mb Cat 4.3 Dx9b. Almost like they've been positioned above or below ground partially. Structure textures flicker until you get close. Zubff settigs are same as before: T=1 ZB=1 ZS=1 W=0

-----------------------
Flakbait [Delta6]
Delta Six's Flight School
Put the P-61B in Aces High

Offline Turbo11

• Zinc Member
B24 bugs
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 09:18:50 PM »
Sometimes when I try to chop my wing off, the wing doesn't come off, the propellors only start smoking and shut off, in all vehicle bases, you can't even get out of the hangar without breaking something, so it's impossible to takeoff. :mad: