Author Topic: Rev24 Clipboard & terrain  (Read 382 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Rev24 Clipboard & terrain
« on: April 23, 2004, 07:49:20 AM »
I don't know if this is a bug or an effect of me riding the lower edge of the performance requirements.
I'm running Win98se and Dx9.0b with a AMD XP1500+, 256Mb ram, GeForce4 Ti4200 64Mb using the WHQL 56.64 driver.

Sidenote- How much would a ATI 9600-9800 type card help my performance? Thats one upgrade I might be able to do and still use it when I eventually do upgrade the rest of the computer.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 09:39:02 AM »
Fuze I need to see the green text at the top of the screen b4 and after, Also is there a rather large delay as the clipb board comes up?

The more I look at that shot, dosn't look like a system problem, looks like a general bug, ill try to reproduce it.

HiTech

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 10:01:44 AM »
Found the bug. Happens when a base is under attack,the clip board is up and you are looking into the sun.
Basicly the ground wasn't being brightened but the transitions were.

HiTech

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 03:23:45 PM »
So I guess you dont need the green data at top for this one. I deleted the originals but could retake the shots if needed.
From now on I'll try and remember to include it by default.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54