Author Topic: Why act like a idiot?  (Read 946 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« on: May 02, 2004, 01:53:14 PM »
wuhoo! my first chance to get a whine in.

today in the MA i was furballing like crazy trying to defend my base from the bish onsluaght when i came face to face with a diving pony at 1k. we flew straight at each other and at 200yrds i opened fire becuase the collision was inevitble. go down fighting i thought. at around 50yrds one of my bullets made a good hit on the pony's cockpit and  'BOOM', the enemy exploded into a million pieces as i flew right through the heart of the explosion. heart pounding, i 'ctrl D' ed it and was happy to see no damage. i swear it was like a scene out of a film where the hero escapes painfull death by a large amount of luck.
i then posted a simple 'lol' on ch1 buffer as i thought it was going to be a mutual feeling of humour.
The pilot in question then decided i was a noobie dweeb and challenged me to fight him n the DA. i agreed.
We went to the DA and, worryingly for me, the plane was called as the p38 ( i have little or no experience in this elite war bird aside from jabbos and a few tank busting missions)
 The duel rolled off and a good 10 minute fight ensued, both parties having oppertunities and it was a close thing untill, yes, you guessed it, i lost.
 i post an ', good fight' and suggest it is only fair if we try a duel in a spit V. at which point i am told that this will not happen as this is a 'dweeb' plane. i say 'ok, you beat me but now show yourself to be ignorant' and left the DA
 Back in the MA i admit defeat and get back in my 190A5 for some more base defence. The pilot i fought then posted on ch1, 'had your arse rammed did ya mechanic?' hmmmm, then 'i'll use lube next time'
  OK. so i whine-typed too much and i doubt many of you will read this but my point is
 You cant challenge someone to a duel, decide all the conditions, beat them after a hearty combat, recieve an 'S' for winning, refuse to fly again in a plane of your opponents choice, and then return to the MA with boasts of kicking some butt!
Unmentioned pilot, you know who you are and in my opinion you really should get off your high horse. i'll let you practice a bit, but when you think your ready for a spit V duel come back to me, and if you then win, you may go and bad mouth me as much as you like.
Failing that, come to London UK and i will show you my two favorite varieties of knuckle Burgers.:mad:
im not the aggresive, unreasonable type. anyone who beats or loses to me in MA will back me up on that.:aok
Right. thats it. whine over (happy thoughts, happy thoughts, theres no place like home, theres no place like home)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2004, 01:56:50 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 01:59:29 PM »
There's only one thing left to do. Meet in an agreed neutral venue.

Drop trou...

Measure noodlees.

It's the only way.
sand

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 01:59:38 PM »
Yep, the other guy's a dick.  It's the internet, get used to it.

But he was right that you're a HO dweeb.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 02:01:15 PM »
is it better to collide than open fire when HO is inevitable? if anything im a spit5 dweeb, not a ho dweeb  :lol
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 02:04:42 PM »
the HO whine always makes me laugh.  it takes 2 to HO, either plane can turn.

WWAAAAAA, you did the same thing I did and won, you cheater.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 02:06:02 PM »
Originally posted by capt. apathy
the HO whine always makes me laugh.  it takes 2 to HO, either plane can turn.

WWAAAAAA, you did the same thing I did and won, you cheater.

amen

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2004, 02:15:37 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
There's only one thing left to do. Meet in an agreed neutral venue.

Drop trou...

Measure noodlees.

It's the only way.

and LMFAO   i win obviously then    hehe  

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2004, 02:17:46 PM »
Anyone who dives on a plane to HO is probably a tard or a noob.  Anyone who accepts an HO(when it can be avoided) while flying a pony(against a cannon equipped plane especially)  deserves to get blown up and should  just take his lumps. I'm not surprised that he behaved the way he did after the DA encounter.  He sounds like a fool all the way around.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2004, 02:22:01 PM »
i feel better already

Offline Munkii

• Nickel Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2004, 02:26:27 PM »
Why is this in the O'Club?  Where is the mrblack bashing? The Boosh is Hitler?  The Ripsnort cut and paste?  My little world is spinning out of control.  I'm so confused!!

storch

Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2004, 02:29:31 PM »
Good show on your HO.  good form not to name names.  Come HO me anytime.  BTW it's a frontal quarter assault.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2004, 02:31:19 PM »
lol. so the correct abreviation would be FQA? i'll keep it in mind :D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2004, 02:57:47 PM »
seriously though, i do not wish for any long standing vendeta or heated ch1 fights to come from this. a private apology would do, or better yet a duel in a plane of my choice to even the score, and then perhaps a duel in something neutral, to have some fun.
my only real regret is not filming the initial FQA/HO so i could make a kick arse screen shot for my desk top

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2004, 05:16:06 PM »
is it possible to delete this thraed or does it do it do it automaticaly?

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Why act like a idiot?
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2004, 05:29:46 PM »
Mechanic, you should be able to delete the thread if you wish to, by going to Edit in your initial post, check the Delete? box at the top left, and click Delete Now at the top right.  Your initial post and the whole thread should then be gone.  Occasionally though it doesn't work..... then it will be up to Skuzzy.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun