Author Topic: Prisoner Abuse  (Read 6454 times)

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #180 on: May 09, 2004, 02:15:24 AM »
May I remind everyone the reason we are still in Iraq and one of the reasons we can not leave yet.

We (the USA) promised not to crumble the country and leave it in pieces. We went to war and destroyed many many things. We are now helping to rebuild the country to be a better place than it was before we got there. We are still building schools, hospitals, police forces, educational centers, homes, jobs and so much more. We are not there now in order to crush insurgents or kill any remaining bad guys!! It just so happens that they continue to attack us while we rebuild their country and try and build a better place and a better government for them!!

If they would stop shooting tomorrow, so would we! As soon as the war was declared over, we would have been happy to not have fired any more rounds of ammo at all. We just wanted to rebuild what we could, get them a better government that was ruled "by the people" "for the people", teach them how to build better water plants and more effecient power plants and move on.

The worst thing we could have done is to destroy the armies, capture Saddam and then just leave them in turmoil!!
You must think of the whole picture and stop giving in to the liberal press who wants you to think we have and are doing terrible things and making terrible mistakes. We have, and we are, doing the right thing. And we can leave, as soon as we have succeeded. FBRaptor

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2004, 10:30:04 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
In WWII you executed your own soldiers for far lesser crimes than homicide.

HUH?? :confused:  WHO?? :confused:  FBRaptor

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #182 on: May 09, 2004, 10:44:27 AM »
--Slightly off course--

From my local paper:  The CO (LTC) of the prison in question lives right down the street from me and I went to high school with his oldest.  Small world.

The guy was a bafoon when I knew him and you should see his quotes in the paper.  He says he had no knowledge and is actually blaming the enlisted men for the actions.

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #183 on: May 09, 2004, 02:52:16 PM »
The more I read into this and the possibilty of 100's of more cases and pictures yet to come. One seriously starts to wonder that this was alot more then just a "few" bad apples. The environment and culture must of been in place to allow this type of abuse to continue and at the level it did for so long.

I don't believe that it is wide spread throughout the whole US military. But I do believe it could very well be more then just a few bad soilders and that the apple rot goes alot higher up the ranks.

...-Gixer

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2004, 10:12:12 PM »
I have never heard of such a thing. I honestly would have to see some back up on this before I can believe it to be true. I do believe that you believe it based on something you read, however I find it hard to believe.

If you can find this somewhere, please post it or if some others have knowledge of this please let me know.

Thanks, FBRaptor

Offline CavPuke

• Copper Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2004, 10:55:55 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
I read in the paper today that the England woman may be court-marshalled. A jury of some sort would decide if she is court-marshalled, and if she is, and found guilty of the charges, her punishment would be a reprimand, reduction in pay, or a dishonourable discharge from the army. No prison terms ... and obviously no firing squad.

Yeah, that's a great discouragement, and really shows everyone how serious the army is about GC violations, PR, and the honor of the US Army and the USA itself.

LMAO, that's damn fine research there bud  Nice job of posting something without backing up the statement with any type of factual evidence or proof.  Be sure to tell me ASAP when you read in the paper about me winning billions of dollars , so I can take it to my local bank and have them pay me.  Cuz everyone knows that if you read it in the paper why it must be true !  Damn ya gotta love this internet thing :aok

Offline StabbyTheIcePic

• Nickel Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2004, 11:29:34 PM »
Originally posted by CavPuke
LMAO, that's damn fine research there bud  Nice job of posting something without backing up the statement with any type of factual evidence or proof.  Be sure to tell me ASAP when you read in the paper about me winning billions of dollars , so I can take it to my local bank and have them pay me.  Cuz everyone knows that if you read it in the paper why it must be true !  Damn ya gotta love this internet thing :aok

Welcome to the ah boards, where both sides post ignorant crap without backing it up. Or if they do back it up, it is from some website that is completely BS.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2004, 04:45:09 AM »
Originally posted by Gixer
The more I read into this and the possibilty of 100's of more cases and pictures yet to come. One seriously starts to wonder that this was alot more then just a "few" bad apples. The environment and culture must of been in place to allow this type of abuse to continue and at the level it did for so long.

I don't believe that it is wide spread throughout the whole US military. But I do believe it could very well be more then just a few bad soilders and that the apple rot goes alot higher up the ranks.

...-Gixer

Oh no. Gixer's found us out. The whole evil plan for world domination as laid out by George Washington in secret code in the Constitution (Jefferson was a pawn). The true power behind every throne - the Illuminati. It's on the money, after all.

And the subliminal conditioning buried deep within the basic and advanced training courses in every facet of the military which creates homocidal maniacs just waiting for war to be the excuse they need to release their inner selves.

It's all going along to plan. Mwahahahahaha! You're too late to stop us, Austin "Gixer" Powers! Mwahahahahahahaha! :D