Author Topic: The Ol Screenshot Crapola Manuver!  (Read 544 times)

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
The Ol Screenshot Crapola Manuver!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2000, 11:02:00 PM »
 Hitting [print] [screen] does not induce warps. Try it. For yourselves. Fly next to a buddy and press the button till your finger breaks. They won't see a warp.

Well..... Unless the poor sod was running a PII 200 with a Winmodem. In which case the sinlge didgit FPS they would have to begin with would destroy any chance he had to do ACM and maintain SA anyway. He'd be easy pickings.

In AW it was disabled to shut the people up who ignorantly thought it was being utilised as a cheat. It was not worth the aggravation to the tech help or game-ops to have to listen to this baloney about print screen warps and cheats. So it was taken out. Wuh-luh! Less email and less hassle to the company running AW.

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 12-30-2000).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2000, 11:10:00 PM »
That's not what he is talking about westy.

AKDejaVu

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2000, 12:59:00 AM »
Mebbe not now Deja but this whole thread started due to someone believeing player were inducing warps with the screenshot command.  It sounds as if Westy has proven that this does NOT induce warps.  However whatever other thing these guys are talkin about i don't wanna know about.

AKskurj

Ice

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2000, 09:31:00 AM »
It DOES work and happens more than I care to talk about.

HTC knows of this and I believe will remove the command while online in the near future.

Ice