Author Topic: Thanks Pyro!  (Read 232 times)

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
Thanks Pyro!
« on: November 16, 2000, 04:28:00 PM »
LLB here.

Would just like to say kudos' to Pyro and HT for helping me to get my system back up and running. I called them and they talked me through it. When we couldn't get it to run Pyro told me he would go talk to HT and they would figure out my problem and call me back. I figured I'd hear from them the in the next day or so but he called me back within 30 minutes with the fix. Now I'm back up and running thanks to the great tech support from our guys in Dallas.

This is for those guys out there that always see our guys in Dallas in a negative POV. I tell you if you ever need help from them they will bend over backwards to help you out. So cut them some slack and sit back with the rest of us and wait for the next release. I talked with Pyro a bit about the next release but I cant tell ya anything since then I would have to kill you...if I haven't already  

LLB OUT!!!!!!!!!!and back up runinng............

[This message has been edited by llbm_MOL (edited 11-16-2000).]

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Thanks Pyro!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2000, 05:44:00 AM »
Geeze WTG Pyro NOT!!! this will seriously affect your Xmas gift.

Offline bowser

• Copper Member
Thanks Pyro!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2000, 07:09:00 AM »
Should we be telephoning for technial support?  I've been waiting for an answer from HTC to a post in the Technical Support forum for more then a week...what's the best way to get an answer from HTC Technical Support?  Thanks.

bowser

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Thanks Pyro!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2000, 07:25:00 AM »
So, we could have had a well deserved brake from LLB, and you screwed it up?!?  Thanks a lot Pyro!  

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Thanks Pyro!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2000, 08:26:00 AM »
 That's what I mean by they are the best!      There may be two or three competitors out there in the near future but this is what helps put  them out and ahead of them by far.

-Westy

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
Thanks Pyro!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2000, 04:03:00 PM »
Bowser call them during their office hours. I doubt they get much time to peruse the BBS with the next version due out soon....

LLB OUT!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline bowser

• Copper Member
Thanks Pyro!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2000, 06:10:00 PM »
Thanks llbm...I noticed an email address for them at the entrance to the Technical Support forum, I'll give that a try.

bowser